Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Election: OOU Student Harassed Over Her Choice Of Candidate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Election: OOU Student Harassed Over Her Choice Of Candidate (325 Views)

Two Cultists Arrested For Forcefully Initiating OOU Student (Photo) / Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election: OOU Student Harassed Over Her Choice Of Candidate by Sunnynaz: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
A video has emerged, of a Mass communication student of the Olabisis Onabanjo University, OOU, Ogun State, being harassed by colleagues over her choice of candidate in the just concluded SUG election.
According to reports, the lady supported one KEMPES over his opponent, TEEJAY, 
who is a fellow Mass Communication student. Her decision, however, irked her colleagues, prompting them to publicly disgrace and harass her.
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk7WL20hVT1/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wirsi5hLxOE
Re: Election: OOU Student Harassed Over Her Choice Of Candidate by Sunnynaz: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Corruption has entered our grassroots.

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Post UTME 2018 PREP (maths Past Questions Solved 2014/2015- Part 1) / How Aau Post UTME Examination Is Conducted / Uniuyo Sreeening Screening Form Is Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.