Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) (48065 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
buharitill2023:
That is good
waiting they removed them trousers if them kill them
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by CDCEO001: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
There should be more to the story.
Did they remove his clothes before shooting him or he came to rob wearing a boxer and a t-shirt?
Is that the gun they used in shooting him or is the one he came to rob with?

Stories in Nigeria are not always the real story when it first comes up.
Hope they did not kill an innocent boy.
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
samuelchimmy:
This is Nigeria b
He could be innocent, who knows...
Never heard shop burglars use gun too..
Besides that gun looks like a hunter's,no real theif will carry such long gun. they always cut their gun short.... Who knows....
this is Nigeria
Na only you think straight here I swear

1 Like

Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by demobaba1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Men will always be thieves...... SMH
Madam feminist !!!!!!!!
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by neweraomo: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
Unbreakable007:

Get well soon brother.
are you insane?
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by iswallker(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
How can you kill a burglar..

Then place a Dane gun on him to justify the homicide..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by 9jaBloke: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
donbenie:
Am sorry but I don't equate burglary with Smartness,in the story it was stated they were many and the others ran when accosted..if am a Policeman or Vigilante and witness a group of Robbers in the dead of the night in operation,I would rather prefer to live to tell the story than to be shot while trying to be diplomatic,but that's just me..others might prefer a tete-a-tete with them..

I see your point donbenie but that's the popular way out. I am also fully in support of meting out capital punishment to armed robbers. It's just that there is a lawful procedure. The law says you can kill in self-defence or when a criminal is resisting lawful arrest.

The post is not detailed but I don't think he was given a chance to surrender. Even if he was fleeing, he could have been shot in the arm or leg and captured so that the police can obtain enough info to bust the gang. That's the way it works in sane systems. If we keep encouraging extra-judicious killings of any kind, we are putting innocent civilians at risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Millenniumlady:

look at what you are saying
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Dami12345: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
samuelchimmy:
This is Nigeria b
Besides that gun looks like a hunter's,no real theif will carry such long gun. they always cut their gun short.... Who knows....
this is Nigeria

The only sensible Nigerian who knows Nigeria.
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
demobaba1:

Madam feminist !!!!!!!!
so e dey pain men like this? If una wan abuse women, una go say olosho. I guess she's trying to pay back.
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by geezynoni: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
It's sad.RIP..No b hin fault to say naija good, y would he resort to stealing mobile phone.. E no rob bank e go rob mobile phone store.It's saddening.
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by brightlinse(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Your on point shocked shocked shocked
samuelchimmy:
This is Nigeria b
this is Nigeria
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Millenniumlady:
including your Dad

1 Like

Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by MotorConnectz(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Unbreakable007:

Get well soon brother.
this guy you just bust my head. Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by pokipoki: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Extra judicial killings must end. No thief will go out with his underwear and a large rifle to rob either during the night or day time.!!!
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Millenniumlady:
is it safe to say women will always be prostitute
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by dubemnaija: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I disagree.

Police Officers are armed and required to protect life and property with deadly force if needed.

They don't need any more permission than the badge that they were given.

What do you know?
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by leonard002(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
What a waste.
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
dubemnaija:

What do you know?

I know the constitution.

What about you?

#LazyNigerianYouth
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
samuelchimmy:
This is Nigeria b
this is Nigeria

Trash
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by joshcaleb: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=hunraywizzy post=69164842]The dude is not dead, his eyes and mouth are open. shocked[/quote
was it supposed to be closed?
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 2:30am On Jul 08, 2018
cheesy this one keep head like e still dey scratch am in regret in the last minute at the point of death. Like Chei cheesy bobos don enter one chance o..... cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by AceDomino(m): 2:35am On Jul 08, 2018
Millenniumlady:

And women / ladies will always be a mixture of Olosho and thieves.
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by dubemnaija: 2:55am On Jul 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I know the constitution.

What about you?

#LazyNigerianYouth

If you know the constitution and you opened ur mouth to talk that trash, then you know nothing
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 08, 2018
dubemnaija:

If you know the constitution and you opened ur mouth to talk that trash, then you know nothing

So saying that Policemen don't need special permission to discharge his service weapon is talking trash?

No wonder they off you asshats like cockroaches day in and day out.

Remember this, until you latched on to my username you were just another of the million, alleged, userids on here. You are nothing special and just a waste of cell.
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by dakoru84: 4:10am On Jul 08, 2018
hunraywizzy:
The dude is not dead, his eyes and mouth are open. shocked
grin
His death but still trying to look for excuse for jah wen going into the land of dddd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Naso ooooo......women will always b LovePeddler
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Gracespecial101(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I disagree.

Police Officers are armed and required to protect life and property with deadly force if needed.

That's wrong bro They are meant to protect like you said but shooting on sight comes only when orders has been given which i believe they didn't receive and gunning down a robber who is not with any weapon is really silly and stupid. Why not do the catching who knows, Maybe with that the other members could be found.
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2018
Gracespecial101:

That's wrong bro They are meant to protect like you said but shooting on sight comes only when orders has been given which i believe they didn't receive and gunning down a robber who is not with any weapon is really silly and stupid. Why not do the catching who knows, Maybe with that the other members could be found.

I disagree.

They don’t need any clearance to fire their service weapon.

They also don’t need to see a weapon on a perp to shoot.

This is not about sentiments but about legality.

Things are becoming clearer to me now.
Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by nonye6194: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I disagree.

We all have rights to our opinions and don't have obligations to agree or disagree

1 Like

Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2018
nonye6194:

We all have rights to our opinions and don't have obligations to agree or disagree

It’s the very basis of democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nostradamus: 12:55am On Aug 19, 2018
How sure are we that this guy is actually a thief??that gun does not look like what an armed robber would take for operation in broad daylight..besides,thiefs that rob phone sellers don't always use big guns and wear shorts for operations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Student Who Retweeted A 'Death' Tweet Dies 5 Days After / Headless Lady Found Dead On Onicha-Igbo/Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) / #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.