Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

A Blogger Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Blogger Needed (271 Views)

Blogger Needed Urgently / 25k Per Month Entertainment Blogger Needed At 1moregist.com / Blogger Needed In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Blogger Needed by DilyAtlantis: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'm looking for a sound blogger with years of experience in blogging.

The Niche is Cryptocurrency and Blockchain News site

REQUIREMENTS :

1. You are to post unique content news at least 10 daily
You simply source the news from other sites and rewrite each news before posting.
One of the best way to excel in blogging is creating unique contents for your site. It boosts your organic search and rank your site.

Another benefit is your visitors would appreciate your unique content and always return daily to read more.

Having said this, I don't tolerate lazy bloggers who just copy junks and paste. And rewriting doesn't mean just changing the words. It MUST stand unique with no clues it's been edited.

2. You must have general knowledge in cryptocurrency and blockchain.

3. You Must have good knowledge of blogging and a sound blogger

4. You must have at least " O " level certificate or its equivalent.

5. You must be dedicated to your work and truthful.

6. You must be trustworthy

Interested Bloggers should whatsapp me - 08115440850

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed In Ibadan / U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria / Trainers Needed In A Design School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.