Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) (28424 Views)

Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Afro3: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
lawrence35:
If that camera snap me, my skin go flawless pass her own.... Plus the photo editing on top
Go and snap your own and post let us see
Re: Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Afro3: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Photoshop lipsrsealed
The men that made the deal possible go don fvck her pussy tire. Lemme come and be going jare.
Mr. Man can you confirm what you have just said?
Btw, it takes one to know another.
Ask your mother and sisters how many men they bleeped before getting their various jobs.
Re: Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Afro3: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Guestlander:
Is she the same person in the third picture? The third one looks like a man.
Are you the photographer
Re: Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Afro3: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
She looks like a duck in the 3rd picture
You are pathetic for calling your fellow human being a duck.
Maybe you come from a family of ducks. I can imagine how ducky you mother and sisters look.
Re: Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Afro3:

You are pathetic for calling your fellow human being a duck.
Maybe you come from a family of ducks. I can imagine how ducky you mother and sisters look.
4k u
4k Ur level of comprehension
4k Ur entire linage pre and post, vertically and horizontally.
Re: Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Abuloma80(f): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
itspzpics:
cool cheesy Oh see skin
She could be mistaken for a FULANI GIRL if not for the nose. Pretty indeed.
Re: Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Afro3: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

4k u
4k Ur level of comprehension
4k Ur entire linage pre and post, vertically and horizontally.
Let me tell you something boy, go back to your house, call your family members together, look them in the face and tell them 4k u.
You are highly untrained.
Re: Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Afro3:

Let me tell you something boy, go back to your house, call your family members together, look them in the face and tell them 4k u.
You are highly untrained.

4k u,
4k Ur ancestors
4k Ur descendants
4k Ur lineage circularly
4k whatever bloodline you have
Next time before you ever think of involving someone's family, think of how it will be if given to you.

4k your father, dead or alive
4k your mother, where ever she is
And 4k all your family members.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah / Davido & Chioma Loved Up In Bed In Dubai (See Reactions) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Sings 'If' By Davido (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.