Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know (1409 Views)

This Is Arochukwu, Abia State / A Nairalander's Experience At Arochukwu Waterfall, Indeed Amazing(photos, Video) / Nairaland Blogger Factboyz Visits Arochukwu For Architecture Research (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
There's a place called the 99 steps in Arochukwu, Abia state, this area is a place of untold beauty, the waterfall has a yoga effect... And Nigeria hasn't tapped into this, using it as a means for tourism.
Re: The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know by Administration1: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Eberejesus111:
There's a place called the 99 steps in Arochukwu, Abia state, this area is a place of untold beauty, the waterfall has a yoga effect... And Nigeria hasn't tapped into this, using it as a means for tourism.

or for shrine.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Administration1:

or for shrine.
No, it's hidden in the forest, when I did come there, some of its indigenes took me to the place, because I had asked for an outdoor point to relax... And I was fascinated by what I saw... Nigeria is truly beautiful.
Re: The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Administration1:

or for shrine.
It's in history, that the British when they where in the east and settling in some parts, making courts and all, that they did want to test the waterfall s a source of electric supply... It's locomotive relics can still be found there.
Re: The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know by OneCorner: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Stop exposing us. That is where we want to use as our capital wen we get Biafra from dz afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know by adejaresalami1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
A deserted land ....... I have been to that place before back in 2O1O.

Just a place of primitives that can barely understand even pidgin English.
Re: The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know by Alphaman007: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
OneCorner:
Stop exposing us. That is where we want to use as our capital wen we get Biafra from dz afonjas
lol from the afonjas What does afonja have to do with this post?
Re: The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know by chimaobikanu(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
adejaresalami1:
A deserted land ....... I have been to that place before back in 2O1O.

Just a place of primitives that can barely understand even pidgin English.

Like seriously, are you for real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know by okwabayi(m): 1:08am On Jul 08, 2018
So wait o, I'm suppose to believe this without pictures?
Re: The Mystery Land In Arochukwu... Nigeria Doesn't Know by Rossycee(f): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
okwabayi:
So wait o, I'm suppose to believe this without pictures?
It do exist.. Google Arochukwu waterfall

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Turkey Or Vietnam For Wholesale Clothing / Dubai Based Nigeria Fraudster / Uber, Bolt, Others May Have To Pay Thousand Of Dollars In Fees To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.