Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) (4701 Views)

Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) / Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by 1960ng(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Looks like Roma loves the Super eagles
#forzaroma
#forzasupereagles

Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by killuminati(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
cry
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by Luckyroro(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wow
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by izzou(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin

This jersey again?

6 Likes

Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by kitaatita: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
The jersey will be adopted by more teams. It is really beautiful
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thank God we Won something at the World cup....Our jersey became first and is making waves...up Nigeria

Hahahaha...Laughing in Ekiti Voice

4 Likes

Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
JERSY FINE SHAA but FINE spelt doom 4 super eagles.
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by czarina(f): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Yet to understand Roma and their obsession with Nigeria/Super Eagles.

3 Likes

Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by Nbote(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
Why una dey lie na... First dat isnt super Eagles jersey, notice d club badge on it. Secondly most teams at d world cup have dis exact same designed for players on their bench.....

2 Likes

Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by dkronicle(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lols this life self. So na our jersey wey other people find attractive to copy. Lolls
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
wink
Roma loves Nigera and black people sha.
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by Beetwo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
what is it with diz club and Nigerian football? if dey want to join d Nigerian league, dey should juz open up @ once jor, abeg I don tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
czarina:
same here too, I suspect their owners may have bought a Nigerian club. Digital marketers would understand me.
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by czarina(f): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
CaptainStephen:
same here too, I suspect their owners may have bought a Nigerian club. Digital marketers would understand me.
Bought how? Explain please
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by Nightmareo07: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
czarina:
Same here there must be something they are looking for. Seriously
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2018

BEFORE THE WORLD CUP, ROMA ANNOUNCED THEY'LL BE COPYING THE DESIGN OF THE NIGERIAN JERSEY FOR NEXT SEASON.
SO THIS IS A ROMA JERSEY WITH THE CLUB'S BADGE ON IT. WHAT TYPE OF SILLY HEADING IS " AS ROMA PLAYER WEARS THE SUPER EAGLES AND ROMA JERSEY...."
IS NOT BY FORCE TO BLOG OO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
czarina:

the guy behind there twitter handle is a nigerian
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by czarina(f): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
ikennamadu1:

the guy behind there twitter handle is a nigerian
Oh yeah? Dude must really hold sway there to have been capable of influencing their Jersey design choice as well. In summary, it goes beyond mere twitter posts even if the handler might be a Nigerian. It's something more than that but yet to lay my hands on it.
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by Maganzee4oxide(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
nawa oo is dat nigeria jersey abi una no knw naija jesey again? naija una deh shame me mke i no lie
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
czarina:
Bought how? Explain please
like buy, or invested

in a franchise. All these moves are just ways to get people aware.
Re: As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) by egopersonified(f): 6:00am On Jul 08, 2018
super eagles, the fashionistas

(1) (Reply)

Punters, Rebet This Bet9ja Coupon Code Of Mine: B931escccqsrqc-1280921 / Ahmed Musa And Ali Nuhu / Get Youruk Pool Week 19 Live Draws(sure Winnings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.