Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal (25905 Views)

Miss Influential Beauty Outfit / Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Doubra Igunis Wins Miss Influential Queen Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by fancyhandsome(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
From the Stable of Miss Influential Queen Nigeria
C.E.O Influential Queen Nigeria

It has been brought to my notice that a girl that has been collecting money from girls on the pretense that she will give them my form posted a false accusations about me.

Here is what happened. I suspended her for many reasons. Once she posted nude pictures on Facebook and she is very disrespectful. She blocked me on all social media yet she was collecting money from girls on behalf of Miss influential Queen Nigeria.
I have never taken her or asked her via chat to sleep with a man for cash.
The chat I had with her was a modelling advert deal that my banker friend contacted me that they needed fair tall models for an advert it was two adverts one was for a new drink the other telecommunication.
And they will pay the girls cash so I contacted her,She was even thanking me for selecting her I have proves.
I have protected this girl even from ever sleeping with men because I get reports about her and is not good for my brand.

The general public should take note that all allegations about the C.E.O are all lies this is a desperate loose girl trying to spoil a good woman's name.

The vision is to protect the girl child and not use her or exploit her for sexual benefit.

The chat she posted was it written I will hook you up with a man to sleep with and get cash? No! The hook up was to hook her up with an advert deal that will give her cash.

The public should not be misformed.I am a honourable woman and I have integrity.

Signed
C.E.O Miss influential Queen Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by fancyhandsome(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
screenshot of the full chat between the organizer and the dethroned queen.

Lalasticlala kindly do justice to this news.

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by Nbote(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
90 percent of beauty pageants are rigged to favour those who offered something in return...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by Bluezy13(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
They are at it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by DIYhackers: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sex and pageants are like 5&6. It's part of the winning.

The screenshot is not a solid prove. Who doesn't know that most of these girls winning Miss this and that are often used for sexual benefits and money machine. They do hook ups for them, send them to big men to go and fuuuck. It's part of the deal. It's a big business. No Miss. Whatever is clean. They know themselves

13 Likes

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by GistMoreTV: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2018

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Matters arising......
There are 2 sides to every story....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by lilfreezy: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nbote:
90 percent of beauty pageants are rigged to favour those who offered something in return...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by videkon(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Who their matter EPP?

1 Like

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by ShakurM(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Na today women start sex scandal? Potiphar's wife do am for Joseph. Just thread carefully Kings.           

1 Like

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
fancyhandsome:
From the Stable of Miss Influential Queen Nigeria
C.E.O Influential Queen Nigeria

It has been brought to my notice that a girl that has been collecting money from girls on the pretense that she will give them my form posted a false accusations about me.

Here is what happened. I suspended her for many reasons. Once she posted nude pictures on Facebook and she is very disrespectful. She blocked me on all social media yet she was collecting money from girls on behalf of Miss influential Queen Nigeria.
I have never taken her or asked her via chat to sleep with a man for cash.
The chat I had with her was a modelling advert deal that my banker friend contacted me that they needed fair tall models for an advert it was two adverts one was for a new drink the other telecommunication.
And they will pay the girls cash so I contacted her,She was even thanking me for selecting her I have proves.
I have protected this girl even from ever sleeping with men because I get reports about her and is not good for my brand.

The general public should take note that all allegations about the C.E.O are all lies this is a desperate loose girl trying to spoil a good woman's name.

The vision is to protect the girl child and not use her or exploit her for sexual benefit.

The chat she posted was it written I will hook you up with a man to sleep with and get cash? No! The hook up was to hook her up with an advert deal that will give her cash.

The public should not be misformed.I am a honourable woman and I have integrity.

Signed
C.E.O Miss influential Queen Nigeria.

ishilove - see ceo engriish

na real wa. this is just a bunch of crooked hustlers

2 Likes

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Most. She contestet.. rubbish.. .. to win the contest you Know what you need to face.. No be small tin ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by Bossontop(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmaoooooo!!!!!........jus lukat dis hoe

6 Likes

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by chukzyfcbb: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
See how the stupid girl got busted.

wanted to blackmail the CEO, now breeze don blow and fowl nyash don open

Even the holy book has advice on how to judge issues like this but stupid peeps will be quick to jump in without hearing the other side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by fabianiyobosa(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hookup? That does not sound responsible.
Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by Olalan(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
No need for explanation it's open secrete that majority of these beauty peagent are breeding grounds for prostitution

3 Likes

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by modaink333: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
another version of CHIDINMA the cucumber girl loading

1 Like

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by kristonium(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
"Hook up to get cash"no get another meaning naun

2 Likes

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by Pavore9: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
All these hustlers. angry
Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by Rityonyi(f): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
The C.E.O just conveyed a false impression.

If you are observant you will notice that its two different chats she uploaded there.

The chat for the "hook up" was done in the morning while the one the girl thanked her was done on a different day and evening time.
The C.E.O even hide the date of second chat she thanked her so people won't notice.
cool

11 Likes

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by Greizman: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Olosho united
Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by chukzyfcbb: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
fabianiyobosa:
Hookup? That does not sound responsible.
the supposed beauty Queen cropped out the message where she replied in the affirmative.

Now the CEO has posted full details showing how she replied, which means whatever it seems they were discussing earlier, they both consented to it.

She wanted to blackmail the woman whereas she was a lying bit.ch who agreed to whatever terms they had.

7 Likes

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by EMINIBLAIT(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Abeg my own be say !!! Where's chidinma the cucumber girl

1 Like

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by dominique(f): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Missiles flying everywhere. Did anybody actually read this incoherent gibberish completely?

1 Like

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by demobaba1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sick and silly stories flying left,right and center. if not nude picture today, it is rape or prostitution tomorrow. Wasted geneartion, awon olosho dede .
Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by Boss13: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
The ceo of the pageant must be a semi illiterate. Who in this world that doesn’t know what hookup means! She is even more stupid to provide this response. Does she think Nigerians are dumb like her

4 Likes

Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cool
Re: Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal by swiperthefox: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
See how the stupid girl got busted.

wanted to blackmail the CEO, now breeze don blow and fowl nyash don open

Even the holy book has advice on how to judge issues like this but stupid peeps will be quick to jump in without hearing the other side of the story.
But I can clearly see where the CEO said she wants to hook her up with someone that will give her cash. That she thanked her before doesn't preclude the fact that she tried to love-vendor her out and they fell out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) / Earrings On Men / "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.