Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Guradiola Factor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Guradiola Factor (639 Views)

The Drake Factor? Goal.com Saw This Coming / Tottenham - The Mourinho Factor / Sports: The Only Unifying Factor In Nigeria – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Guradiola Factor by Soulsymbol99: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
The name pep Guradiola needs no introduction in the football world.i mean, The man has done and won it all(club side only sha, yet do do same with national team) From his days of small beginnings in Barcelona B team to the dayz of the fantastic four (Ronaldinho, Eto, Messi,Henry) to Bayern Munich and now Manchester City. I just might be wrong if I say he has not done same with a national team cause directly or indirectly he might have.Recall when he was in Spain, the national team started playing well and won the world cup. Same wen he was in Germany and you can see how far the English team have come and even tipped 2 go all the way in this world cup smiley so could it all be coincidence? Or is it the Guardiola Factor once again? Cause if it is what am thinking, Then maybe Enyimba or any Naija club side should try and get the man if we want 2 win the world cup grin My thoughts though smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Former Club Real Madrid Reacts To His Rape Case As They Plan To Sue / -merrybet Or Sportybet Deposit- / Wayne Rooney Helps Solskjaer Breathe New Life Into Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.