Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (56566 Views)

Court Summons Soludo Over Perjury, Corruption, False Assets Declaration / Alleged False Assets Declaration: Onnoghen To Call CCB Director As Witness / Onnoghen absent as CCT resumes ‘false assets declaration’ trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by els0nm0rali(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
fabre4:

I didn't defend anyone I was merely following your rhetoric

That wasn't rhetorical bro. That was a statement of fact.

If Nigerian courts acquits a politician be sure a UK court will indict that same politician.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tinubu shud congratulate him 2. Confused party

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by mistyMen: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
greggng:

He is stressing the need for rule of law. Kudos to the executive , it shows that they never interfere with the judiciary ....separation of power at work
If so he shld honour Dasukis bail request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by kmaster007: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
naija nah trash... am mistakenly born in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by oludarekehinde(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
They know where they meet at the end of all buhaha, is unfortunate that they only deceived we masses.

Meanwhile, check my signature for the installation of security and safety equipment at affordable price.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
another stale and dumb defence!

uncle pls tell us anoda stowieeeeee!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by chrischukszy01(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
This buhari no get sense I swear!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by els0nm0rali(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
kullozone:

Lmao!!! Even after your god has shamefully accepted his innocence?

Why are you behaving like this na? smiley

Who's your god? Abi ode leleyi ni?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by nkechiasogwa(f): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Buhari has ordered the Supreme Court to close Saraki 's case in order to gain his support for 2019, here he is talking trash to appear innocent of it it all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by Ikpongiton: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
wallbuilder:
That was not an intelligent statement.
anytime he talks the mumu in him is glaring

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by seguno2: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
nkechiasogwa:
Buhari has ordered the Supreme Court to close Saraki 's case in order to gain his support for 2019, here he is talking trash to appear innocent of it it all.

Would that not be corruption?
Are you saying that Buhari is corrupt shocked
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by Amity347: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ayazor54:

President Buhari praises the senate president for fighting amidst all court cases and proving he is not guilt of anything.

In the series of tweets he tweeted through his official twitter call, he wrote the following

“Senate President @bukolasaraki has persevered through what has no doubt been a tortuous judicial process. In the end, he has established his innocence; the highest court of the land, the Supreme Court, says he is not guilty as charged.”

“This is exactly what I did in the three elections in which I contested, before 2015. I was cheated, and I went to court each time, a firm believer in the primacy of the rule of law. The fourth time, God made it possible for me to be victorious and emerge as President of Nigeria.”

http://www.vondanews.com/sarakis-journey-from-the-lowest-to-the-highest-should-be-an-example-to-others-buhari/
very poor damage control
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by oglalasioux(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Using his own cases as instance clearly shows he believe the supreme court cheated him three times but gave Saraki victory.

Buhari is a very vengeful human being. If this man wins 2019 elections, Nigeria is finished!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by Amity347: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
greggng:

He is stressing the need for rule of law. Kudos to the executive , it shows that they never interfere with the judiciary ....separation of power at work
will u shut up? which rule of law.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by freeze001(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
This statement from the president is so dumb! Am I surprised though? Hell no cos he's a complete idiot with his narrow, myopic, parochial view and approach to leadership.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by themodernman: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ayazor54:

President Buhari praises the senate president for fighting amidst all court cases and proving he is not guilt of anything.

In the series of tweets he tweeted through his official twitter call, he wrote the following

“Senate President @bukolasaraki has persevered through what has no doubt been a tortuous judicial process. In the end, he has established his innocence; the highest court of the land, the Supreme Court, says he is not guilty as charged.”

“This is exactly what I did in the three elections in which I contested, before 2015. I was cheated, and I went to court each time, a firm believer in the primacy of the rule of law. The fourth time, God made it possible for me to be victorious and emerge as President of Nigeria.”

http://www.vondanews.com/sarakis-journey-from-the-lowest-to-the-highest-should-be-an-example-to-others-buhari/

Where's the correlation between your sound successive defeats and Saraki's exoneration?

Foolish man...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by greggng: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Amity347:
will u shut up? which rule of law.

I wish seun should remove all this children on this forum. Their contribution is inductive to the sanctity of humanity. Can't you make your point without insulting a man old enough to be your father.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by deji17: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Many Nigerians who are not politically exposed has been charged to court and has won/ lost at the Supreme court. Does it mean Buhari hates them? Let the system work. The law is no respecter of anybody. No matter your status in the society, you must be able to prove your innocence over allegation in court and if found guilty, so be it.
Enough of the drama and sentiments.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by ugotuf(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wonders!!! Now every Nigerian can rightly define, describe, elucidate and paint clear pictures of "DAFT", "CLUELESS" and "INCOMPETENCE", Truely kama is mean.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by freshvine(f): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
With 2m voters of kwara in saraki kitty, buhari is sure confused and losing sleep.

he may invite saraki for victory luncheon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by NdiaraIGBO: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
seguno2:

Is Buhari not absolutely foolish, based on what he says and does, which have brought our country into recession and international ridicule?
Why then should you doubt that this nonsense came from him

Shut up there. Recession! Recession! Recession! you are all screaming like ignorant illiterates.

A country that doesnt produce anything, is permanently in recession. That's why year in year out, through numerous change of government, and many policy changes we remain poor.
Buhari is trying to force us to be PRODUCING like a normal country and a normal human being. We can't keep importing everything.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by NdiaraIGBO: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
freshvine:
With 2m voters of kwara in saraki kitty, buhari is sure confused and losing sleep.

he may invite saraki for victory luncheon

His thugs and killer election riggers have been caught. Saraki's hold on Kwara is gone!

2m ko 30B ni.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by adeboizy11(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
seguno2:

Is Buhari not absolutely foolish, based on what he says and does, which have brought our country into recession and international ridicule?
Why then should you doubt that this nonsense came from him
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by bobochem: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bubu na real comedian. Instead of coming mute

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by lookingfly: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bubu using style to beg saraki....... The fear of 2019 elections is the beginning of wisdom cheesy
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by jahsharon: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
wallbuilder:
That was not an intelligent statement.

Please write your own intelligent statement lazy youth.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by predatorX: 12:36am On Jul 08, 2018
The likes of Dasuki, Deziani, Akpobolokemi and Tompolo should just hang in there, this Fulani idiot would soon congratulate them all when they defeat him. I never knew this Buhari was a stupid being until now
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by gladisa7: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Dear God,

When should I stop hearing from the likes of Buhari obasanjo babangida etc?

Is it fair that at my age I should still be reading about this cattle rearer??

Papa I submit to your will.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by danjalingo: 12:52am On Jul 08, 2018
els0nm0rali:
What example?

That he bribed judges? Or that he dragged the entire Senate along with him to court each time he was to appear there?

They can only run. They can't hide.

This is an example of an "I also commented".
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by seguno2: 1:44am On Jul 08, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Shut up there. Recession! Recession! Recession! you are all screaming like ignorant illiterates.

A country that doesnt produce anything, is permanently in recession. That's why year in year out, through numerous change of government, and many policy changes we remain poor.
Buhari is trying to force us to be PRODUCING like a normal country and a normal human being. We can't keep importing everything.

Force us to be producing by using a Nigerian assembled Peugeot, Nissan, Innoson etc vehicle as his official car?
By using Aso Rock clinic for medical check up, after spending billions more than all Teaching hospitals combined?
Abeg, I no fit laugh alone grin
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by AceDomino(m): 1:55am On Jul 08, 2018
I'm not sure of who's much more stupid between buhari and the person that composed this funny writeup for him.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration by egopersonified(f): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2018
Why am I reading these tweets differently? From what I read, he is just trying to say that the courts did not give him the right judgement thrice, till God gave him victory in 2015. Which to me means that the court has not given saraki the right judgement but God will answer in due time. Or am I reading it all wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic / Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.