Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Satan Get Lost, Part 4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Get Lost, Part 4 (326 Views)

Maxindhouse! When Did Satan Get Rulership Of Earth? / Satan Get Lost! Part 7 / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satan Get Lost, Part 4 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Satan Get Lost, Part 4

Run To Zion

The devil’s three–fold ministry revolves round stealing, killing and destroying. But there is a city of refuge in God, where you can run to for covering.

As the end draws near, the wicked will do more wickedly. But the city of refuge is your shield against the wickedness of the wicked.

No city can be more secured than this city, because that is where God dwells.

Our present day city of refuge is called Zion – the place where the children of God gather in His name.

“For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation. This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.” Psalms 132:13–14

Zion is a place ordained by God as refuge for the oppressed, it is the place of appointment with God. That is where God takes time to relate with His people.

Everywhere God’s people gather together in the name of the Lord Jesus, God has put His name there – it is Zion.

Everywhere you see people being drawn to God Himself and they’re getting saved, healed, transformed and blessed generally, that is God’s habitation.

He is the one drawing people there Himself.

If you’re cheated, oppressed, robbed or deprived in any way, He said come unto me and seek redress (Matthew 11:28).

If anything is not going right with you, don’t sleep over it or it will eventually overwhelm you. Go to God in Zion and report to Him!

“But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.” Obadiah 17

Also, every time we go to God’s house, our strength is renewed and we leave refreshed and strengthened inside and outside (Psalms 84:7).

There is enough security in Zion to keep you alive (Isaiah 25:cool – death is swallowed up by God and the believer is set free from its claws, God also wipes away tears caused by the wicked, from your face.

Everything gets an answer in Zion (Psalms 48:2). That is why it is said to be beautiful for situations.

Friend, the city of refuge is there for you to run to for protection and safety.

You can walk out on the devil!

Hallelujah

Satan Get Lost, David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Epic Reply: Most Epic Reply On Twitter Ever / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/07/18 / New Creative The Lord's Chosen Land Craft For Evangelism/publicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.