Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,649 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Not Too Young To Run - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Too Young To Run (293 Views)

Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures / President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) / Buhari: I Will Sign ‘Not Too Young To Run’ Bill In Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Too Young To Run by ecto(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
#NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN.
Each time I see these politicians cry on how they are victimized by their opposition, they make it seem as if they have the interest of the people at heart or it is because of the people they are been persecuted(LIES)....
Truth be told, our present day Leaders do not have our interest at heart, it is time to retire these old thieves and take over power as youths.
My pain is that most of them ought to be retired and resting in their villages but they won't let the young grow, even when an adage says the young shall grow.
In conclusion, youths it's not enough to get your PVC, go for elective positions and stop being thugs to these old men......

(1) (Reply)

Omata (world Wide) Drums Massive Support For Mbonu / PDP, SDP, R-APC, 36 Others Form Alliance Against Buhari / IKOT EKPUK Declares Support, Endorse Governor Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.