Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Meet The US Based Yoruba Pervert Secretly Crushing On A Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The US Based Yoruba Pervert Secretly Crushing On A Lady (409 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You / Rate My Pics. All Girls Are Crushing On Me. I Always Cover My Face. / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The US Based Yoruba Pervert Secretly Crushing On A Lady by dailystar: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
US Based Yoruba Lady Calls out A Pervert Stalking Her & Uploading Naked Pictures on her timeline,Want to Marry her By Fire By force.

She Wrote;

Hey guys,

I appreciate the reach out yesterday. I just thought to share some of the nonsense this rugrat sent to me. I have been traumatized since yesterday. I already got the police involved but I would like you all to help me report his Facebook account so it can be taken down.

To think that he has been posting all of these in my inbox since March 13 when I accepted him on Facebook, I never opened his messages until yesterday morning.

He will post my pictures, with tributes on them & tell me what he will do with me when he gets a hold of me. He then proceeds to liking & loving his posts.

I have never met a deranged stalker online before. Unfortunately, he knows the city where I live 
This one got me in shock.

READ MORE & SEE ALL SCREENSHOT HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/hilarious-read-meet-the-us-based-yoruba-pervert-secretly-crushing-on-a-lady/

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday� To Amazing Leader / Bad State Of #100 Currency Note / Current Prices Of Household/food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.