Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi (1289 Views)

Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by femsadef: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ahmad Gumi, a prominent islamic cleric says he knew President Muhammadu Buhari would make Nigeria worse than how Jonathan left it.

Ahmad Gumi disclosed this in an interview with Punch Newspaper.

He accused the president of not doing enough to unite the people, saying the masses are now “very skeptical” of Buhari.

Source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/07/i-knew-buhari-would-make-nigeria-worse-gumi/

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
..........so says the frustrated Gumi man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by yarimo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mteeeewwwww undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by behosgroups2019: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ewu....the real terrorist
Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by BeingFrank(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69177250:
Look, Perhaps 3 Years Ago, This Man Was Your Partner (Campaigning, Lying Etc) And Mistakenly Voted For Buhari. But Though It's Late, He Has Repented And Realised The Truth. Don't Go To Your Grave With This Your Lifestyle, No Matter How Much They Are Paying You.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by SalamRushdie: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Buhari is a failed Satanist who leaves poverty , hoplesness and blood in his wake ...From 1983 till now his results are always the same

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by Timfreds(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Every reasonable Nigerian knew, only zombies chose to deceive themselves.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
.......that one above used the words perhaps!
Confused soul.
#IGNOREasUSUAL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by bubu2019: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
I regret selling all the wailers form without keeping one for this great man who fear nobody.Oga sorry. our form finished last year.we gave omenka the last form

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by Houseofglam7(f): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Good morning sir undecided
Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by Decibel: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Only but a pure truth
Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by Homeboiy: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
wicked man, you knew and u voted for him
Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by BAILMONEY: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2018

3 Likes

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ignore him as always.
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by okachie1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
So u knew and u couldn't stop him nor inform us abi? OK nah
Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by uboma(m): 4:09am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69177250:

He aired his opinion which is different from yours.

This does not make him a frustrated fellow.

Learn to respect the views of others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14am On Jul 08, 2018
uboma:

He aired his opinion which is different from yours.

This does not make him a frustrated fellow.

Learn to respect the views of others.
......and see you respecting my personal views!
Smh.
What an hypocrite.
Will you comment on the topic and swerve....
Aproko man!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by ReformedAPC: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69179709:

......and see you respecting my personal views!
Smh.
What an hypocrite.
Will you comment on the topic and swerve....
Aproko man!
Don't you have vultures to grille for BBQ anymore?

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by HisSexcellency(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69177481:
.......that one above used the words perhaps!
Confused soul.
#IGNOREasUSUAL
One question for you : come 2019 elections and buhari loses to whosoever it may be by about 2million votes. He refuses to acknowledge that he lost and calls for vote recount or his brothers up north goes up in violence, what will be your take

1 Like

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2018
HisSexcellency:

One question for you : come 2019 elections and buhari loses to whosoever it may be by about 2million votes. He refuses to acknowledge that he lost and calls for vote recount or his brothers up north goes up in violence, what will be your take
Buhari refuses he lost and election? And it end in violence?
Not my President.
Wait, do you know how many times he contested and lost before the last election he won?
I won't like to go farther than this if you just started to vote in the last election.
Cos your question is somewhat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by d33types: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69177250:

Yes. He's frustrated by buhari's ineptitude. You should be too

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2018
d33types:

Yes. He's frustrated by buhari's ineptitude. You should be too
Wetin small pikin know?
Go back to bed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by d33types: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69183008:

Wetin small pikin know?
Go back to bed
How a once thriving barbeque guy becomes a BMC member with 30k paycheck is alarming.

Instead of you to oppose the cause of your failed business, you decided to align with your oppressors.

Life is unpredictable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2018
Same song by the wailers.
Nothing new.
Shameful lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by uboma(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69179709:
......and see you respecting my personal views! Smh. What an hypocrite. Will you comment on the topic and swerve.... Aproko man!

Be courteous and stop the insults.
Re: I Knew Buhari Would Make Nigeria Worse -- Gumi by HisSexcellency(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69181447:

Buhari refuses he lost and election? And it end in violence?
Not my President.
Wait, do you know how many times he contested and lost before the last election he won?
I won't like to go farther than this if you just started to vote in the last election.
Cos your question is somewhat.
Based on his antecedents, he losed in 2003, 2007 and 2011and went to court to contest the result from the tribunal till Supreme Court. Now as a sitting president with all the powers and might do you think he will accept defeat no matter the margin involved

(1) (Reply)

1998 Jesse Pipeline Explosion / Akure, Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Ado Ekiti / How Lawal Idris, Ex-kogi Gov’s Son, Forged Yabatech Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.