Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Bloggers Now Steal Articles; Fails To Reference Author! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bloggers Now Steal Articles; Fails To Reference Author! (325 Views)

You Can Sue A Bank If Their ATM Fails To Dispense Cash To You. / Never Use These People As Your Job Reference / KFC Staff Dies Mysteriously, Company Fails To Report To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Now Steal Articles; Fails To Reference Author! by daewoorazer(m): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
There is nothing bad if you are interested in an author’s work but you have to do it the right way!

Some bloggers just copy articles here and paste on their blogs, the worst part is some even claim themselves as the owner as in the case of Naijaparrot.

This has to stop, please!

If you want to post any of my article, do well to contact and reference me; of course it is my intellectual property. Thank you.

Re: Bloggers Now Steal Articles; Fails To Reference Author! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thia is called PLAGIARISM.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bloggers Now Steal Articles; Fails To Reference Author! by okwabayi(m): 1:34am On Jul 08, 2018
For an article to appear both here and somewhere else, doesn't google penalize the blog which sourced it from here? I always thought to receive money from adsense the writeup should stay original and unobtainable nowhere else.
Re: Bloggers Now Steal Articles; Fails To Reference Author! by FunnyDude(m): 5:00am On Jul 08, 2018
This can only happen to stingy bloggers that doesn't want to hire writers...

Anyways, Do you need traffic for your blog or web?
I'm an SEO expert, I'll generate mad traffic and sales for your blog.

Holla me

(1) (Reply)

A Good Way Your Career Can Get A Boost Is Getting The Right Certification. / Apply Now: Dragnet Solutions Limited Massive Recruitment 2018 Is Out / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.