Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Filling Of Annual Returns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Filling Of Annual Returns (1333 Views)

Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form / CAC To Strikeoff 49,00 Companies From Register For Not Filing Annual Returns / Why Failure To Pay Your Annual Returns Could Land You In Hot Soup With CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filling Of Annual Returns by Irewo: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2010
I am into financial consulting. Can anyone in the house link me up someone in CAC office in Lagos to fast track the filing of returns for my client. Pls very urgent.
Re: Filling Of Annual Returns by Thethy(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2010
CAC Ofiice,16, Billings Way, Oregun ,Lagos State.

(1) (Reply)

Lpo Financing: Partner Urgently Needed To Do Oil And Gas Biznes / Nospecto / How Will You Pay Back N5m in 10 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.