Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Still Struggling To Own Your Own Bussiness<the Sloution Is Here> - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Still Struggling To Own Your Own Bussiness<the Sloution Is Here> (723 Views)

Bet9ja Bussiness Account For Sell / Cheap And Profitable Cloth Bussiness / Lekki Bussiness Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Struggling To Own Your Own Bussiness<the Sloution Is Here> by Dondivine(m): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2018
The 3Crucial Things You Need To Start Your Own Mini Importation Business.

Dear Reader if you can read this post to the end, I Assure You that you will start Up your own Mini Importation Business without STRESS.

I've been asked a couple of times this Particular Question - "What are the things I need in order to Start Mini Importation"

So I Feel its a General Question lingering in the minds of Members Here.

Today, I'll be Answering that Question Right here in this very post, and I'll also be Explaining to you Why these 3 things are Very CRUCIAL.

Come with me... Let's Move Fast...

1. CAPITAL;

Don't Let Anybody Fool You into thinking you can start a business without Capital...

The Least You can do is - Enter into Partnership with Someone in order to raise the capital needed for the Business...

Just Like what I did when I first started Importing.

Let me tell my story again for those who don't know about it.

When I First Caught the idea of Mini Importation Business, I was so overwhelmed with the Feeling of being called an Importer.

I started buying courses, Watching Videos, Downloading Free Guides on Google,

I read Several Materials on Importation before I felt I've been really Grounded and I needed to Kick off my business.

That was the exact time it got dawned on me that - "Money don Finish Oh".

I met everyone possible. What they were all telling me was -" Are you sure these people are not 419?, better be careful Scammers are Everywhere Now.

How do you think you can buy something that cheap and they will bring it to Nigeria for you, in fact, I don't even have money self"

Every of my Family members I talked to told me the Same thing.

...... But I so believed in this business, In fact, I was already visualizing myself as an Importer.

Then I caught up with an Idea of "Partnership"

I Started moving from friends to friends, asking them to partner with me let's kickstart this business,

All of them I met were so skeptical and they told me the same thing. I was so bitter as I don't really know what else to do.

Then I Remembered One Of My Friend who schools in Calabar at the time, I remembered he's a business conscious individual as I am.

I Quickly chat him up and explained the business model to him,

He got interested and I got him on the Page. We Split the cost and every other expense Equally.

That was How We Got Running...

Though We Failed at first... That's a story for another day.

The Point here is "Partnership".

Let Nobody Fool You... You need CAPITAL to start any Business so long its called a Business.

Even DropShipping... When You Get into Drop shipping, You'll Discover you can't Start anything You Call a Business Without MONEY (CAPITAL).
To learn More Join this Group https://web./199219110731331/

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Truck Needed .abeokuta - Igbesa. Agowoye - Itori / New Snackfood Manufacturer Looking For Distributors Nationwide / SMJ Remedial Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.