Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

See How To Create A Free Facebook Chatbot For Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See How To Create A Free Facebook Chatbot For Your Blog (311 Views)

Facebook Chatbot For Sell / Get Free Facebook Social Toolkit With Lot Of Features / How To Create A Facebook Chatbot To Increase Your Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Create A Free Facebook Chatbot For Your Blog by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 1:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Hope you have heard about chatbots?

Let me do a little introduction..

Chatbots are talking robots, I.e artificial intelligence that can perform certain tasks while you are away.

In F8 Mark Zuckerberg talked about integrating chatbots with messenger which will allow business guys and bloggers to build a simple bot which will receive and deliver request on their behalf.

There are different kind of bots met for different purposes..

What kind of bot is this?

In this post, I have explained all the processes needed to build any kind of bot and not just that, I also explained how to build a simple bot that does the task of

1. Subscribing users
2. Sending them latest updates from your blog.

Which will double your traffic since it converts better than push notifications and email marketing.

So what are you waiting for?.. Go ahead and build your first chatbot .

It is 100% coding free and also money free.

Read now

https://www.bloggingprince.com/chatbot-for-website/

Also note that, in this post I have included several ways of integrating chatbot with your website or blog.

Did you know you can also integrate it with facebook comments?

It's all explained in this masterpiece..

https://www.bloggingprince.com/chatbot-for-website/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy $100 F & F Paypal Fund / Start Printing Airtime Vouchers From The Comfort Of Your Home / How To Create 6 Figure Memberships Site(practice Guide) In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.