Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (1498 Views)

Sms Audio Sync By 50cent Portable Wireless Speaker For N30000 / A Audio Wireless Bluetooth Technology 3stage For N30000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EMERITUS85(m): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: . by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2018
Hmmmmm......
This is serious.....
Since you know his school, it will be easier.
Someone in the school will do the needful soon.
At the same time, with this internet crazy world, it's always good to be careful before judging in cases like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nackzy: 6:09am On Jul 08, 2018
He will be arrested

1 Like

Re: . by EMERITUS85(m): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: . by abrahym(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2018
The scammer is just embarrassing his family cos of 50k. Too bad
Re: . by OmoDavido(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Mhen nairaland and scammers!
The mad criminal should be seriously dealt with when caught.
Re: . by Blessedpikin(m): 6:44am On Jul 08, 2018
Very stupid guy
Re: . by sotall(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Chai
Re: . by puccyforker: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2018
scammers everywhere

see as this guy don kill himself because of 50 bucks

lol guy you gat all you need to get the bagger cheesy
Re: . by wisino1(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Please I want to understand something this fake alert issues if they send it to you will it add up to your previous balance in your account let say you have 500 naira in your account before and you are sent 1000 it is suppose to show how much was sent to your and your new total balance....... So how do they get your previous balance
Re: . by dragnet: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2018
EMERITUS85:
have contacted his friend
he pleaded to talk to him till 12pm today after that i can procced to do to him as i pleases cheesy
post a screenshot of the fake alert.
Re: . by GraGra247(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2018
SARS should be scrapped Period. There're enough law enforcement agents already.

SARS is doing more harm to innocent Nigerians than good.

4 Likes

Re: . by GRACEGLORY: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2018
To start with, bro you are not dumb, and there's nothing wrong with trusting, even in the face of disappointment. In this case,
It's the trusted that's dumb, the trustee is a wise man. To him that is pure, all things are pure, cos your heart is pure, you thought his
Was pure too, but he took advantage of that.
And that's not the reason to conclude that no nairanlader is to be trusted. I for one deal in electronics, and tens of members here have
Sent me 100s of thousands, and they all got their items shipped to them, not only shipped, they never get to complain about the items too.

https://www.nairaland.com/4403197/u.k-tvs-smart-led-ultra-hd/6#67967296

Not that I'm perfect, but because Jesus helps me. I'm not trying to sound religious or holier than thou, but letting if a man kills another, that doesn't make all men murderers.
Their are a lot here too, that won't scam another, only that one needs to be more careful.

Place your bounty here with his pic, trust me he'd wish he never did scam you. Too late for him now: https://www./484544171625915/

That's his group student forum, there are almost 900 members there.
Re: . by GRACEGLORY: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2018
EMERITUS85:
Anybody with useful information of the current location this useless scammer gets N30000 cash price

Name: Kassim Muhammed aka Mkass

State: Kogi state Lokoja

Religion : muslin

Phone numbers : 08130958647

offense : scamming of 50k

I sent this criminal a galaxy s7 phone on Saturday
on meeting my driver he sent fake alert to me claiming network.
I was so dumb to believe him because I never believed that someone like him who claimed to be a devoted Muslim will stoop such low for a mere 50k
long story short
I tried to reason with my fellow Nigerian to understand that he can't eat 50k forever unlike the consequences of his actions but all ended on a deaf ears.
he taught he was smart in covering his asses but not so good grin

I did a couple of researches and got his Facebook profile his friends and all his siblings and relatives including their personal contact. cheesy
the criminal blocked me on facebook, whatsapp and true caller but it was late for him because I have gotten all information needed.
I contacted his cousin who told me that he's a student of Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA.

Well I asked his friend to tell him to get my money or phone which he did but the guy is proving stubborn
unfortunately I don't know his nairaland Monika because he didn't comment on my post he just whatsapp
well I have given him enough grace
today his details goes to FSARS and EFCC first

I'm willing to trow in amount of money to bring this ediot to book because he's a bad influence and a stumbling block to genuine sellers here on nairaland
and also to his religion because I have Muslim friends but believe me these are the most people you can trust when dealing but this criminal has put doubt in me.
he must be put down

this is the reason federal government must never ban or END SARS rather reform it.

To start with, bro you are not dumb, and there's nothing wrong with trusting, even in the face of disappointment. In this case,
It's the trusted that's dumb, the trustee is a wise man. To him that is pure, all things are pure, cos your heart is pure, you thought his
Was pure too, but he took advantage of that.
And that's not the reason to conclude that no nairanlader is to be trusted. I for one deal in electronics, and tens of members here have
Sent me 100s of thousands, and they all got their items shipped to them, not only shipped, they never get to complain about the items too.

https://www.nairaland.com/4403197/u.k-tvs-smart-led-ultra-hd/6#67967296

Not that I'm perfect, but because Jesus helps me. I'm not trying to sound religious or holier than thou, but letting you know if a man kills another, that doesn't make all men murderers.
Their are a lot here too, that won't scam another, only that one needs to be more careful.

Place your bounty here with his pic, trust me he'd wish he never did scam you. Too late for him now: https://www./484544171625915/

That's his group student forum, there are almost 900 members there.

2 Likes

Re: . by loadedvibes: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Please keep us up to date.. and also show us a screenshot of this fake alert.. we need to learn to bettee protect ourselves from these miscreants.
Re: . by soliddust2020: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2018
See how dis guy just disgrace this beautiful family.
Re: . by EMERITUS85(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: . by dragnet: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2018
EMERITUS85:
I'll do just that bro
screenshot of fake alert?
Re: . by EMERITUS85(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by EMERITUS85(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold!!!! / Mint HP Probook 440 G5 (SOLD) / *SOLD*Brand New Samsung A10s For Sale (36k)*SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.