Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (1500 Views)

Sms Audio Sync By 50cent Portable Wireless Speaker For N30000 / A Audio Wireless Bluetooth Technology 3stage For N30000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2018
EMERITUS85:
lol just pity my dumbness cheesy
but I'll rectify my mistakes no matter the cost
You are not dumb sir, you're just like the old me. Trusting easily because I can be trusted but life has thought me that things don't work that way.

The reason I asked the question is because trusting Nigerians because of their devotion to their respective religions backfires most of the times.

How about storming his school with a policeman?

1 Like

Re: . by dragnet: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2018
EMERITUS85:
ok mr dragnet the mod

What i mean by fake alert is that he claimed to have sent the money but network was delaying.
me being a customer of uba i know that they delay alert all the time that's why i trusted him and release the phone to him

i guess I'm dumb but my crime was trusting a fellow Nigerian

but wait oo
why are you deleting the pictures?

I have deleted pictures that aren't connected to the case at hand, what's the need for posting pictures or details of his relatives, you have enough details to go to the police.

even though you're yet to prove that payment wasn't made. you haven't really shown anything showing that he confirmed not making the payment, at least share your Facebook conversation with him or anything else.
We have to be careful with media trials especially when there's no hard evidence to show that the other party really committed the offence, anyone can come on social media to make allegations out of spite.

1 Like

Re: . by EMERITUS85(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: . by EMERITUS85(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: . by EMERITUS85(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: . by dragnet: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2018
EMERITUS85:
I cannot come and claim something like this especially when I know the implications to it

at all
the bounty still stands cool
Ok then, but leave the relatives details out of it.

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

Re: . by EMERITUS85(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: . by onward4life(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Na kogi yu dey Flet with.

Yaya balloon square!

Omo that wan na bail out
Re: . by EMERITUS85(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: . by puccyforker: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2018
keep us updated bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Used Samsung Galaxy S9plus / LPG Gas Skid Complete Brand New / Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.