Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges (1799 Views)

Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government / Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by Upritman(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2018
@SuanusBlog

An umbrella body of Muslims, the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) has accused the National Christian Elders Forum of “attempting to set the country ablaze with dangerous distortions, spurious claims and outright lies.”
The council in a statement signed by its deputy secretary-general, Salisu Shehu, said “the strategy of the Christian Elders Forum is to stir the emotions of the unwary majority and appeal to the primordial sentiments of their religious followers”.
According to the Council, the Christian group is on a desperate mission to set Nigerians against each other by circulating hate messages.
“Many people can recollect the passionate falsehoods and concocted videos produced, mass circulated and presented by Bosun Emmanuel to several churches just to incite Christians and thwart the electoral victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2014”.
“Among what he said then was that General Sani Abacha was the best president Nigeria ever had. His reason for reaching that conclusion was simply that General Abacha deposed a sultan. Having failed in his mission to divide Nigerians across religious lines preparatory to the 2015 elections, he has sought fellow lslamophobes and ethnic bigots to drive the same cause.
“The mission is evil and the method is despicable; set Nigerians against one another by circulating hate messages,” the statement read
NSCIA also said contrary to the impression being created by “those who are paid to misinform the public”, Muslims were the targeted victims of the killings allegedly carried out by herdsmen.
“There is abundant evidence of many Muslims who were slaughtered, particularly those who were stopped on the blocked highway, identified as Muslims and gruesomely killed by the same elements that are quick to blame their crime on others,” it said.
“The truth is that the same cannibals who waylaid Muslims on Sallah day few years ago, roasted and ate them (the video of which went viral and is available) are still active in their systematic campaign of terror in the middle belt.”

(C) http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/07/christian-leaders-want-to-set-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by princeade86(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2018
what's wrong with dis Islam of a thing na. let there be peace for once.

17 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by EternalTruths: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Then listen to late Gaddafi and divide Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by Nackzy: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2018
Religion of terror Vs Religion of peace and forgiveness

13 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by ZombieTAMER: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2018
Christians should wake up from slumber....

These Muslims doesn't care about the lives wasted by the herdsmen almost on a daily basis in the country...

All they care about is the continuity of the subtle Jihad sweeping across the middle belt spearheaded by Buhari

When you raise your voice to condemn evil.. Then you want to set the country ablaze

But the perpetrators of evil are the ones bringing peace to the country....

Damn it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by ZombieTAMER: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Cc Evablizin 12monkeys salamrushdie lzaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by Ategberoson(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2018
if I Say thunder fire those ediotic association now, they will say I'm cursing

where is their voice when bokoharam their Muslim brothers were killing Christians anyhow.

they lost their voice during the herdsmen killings in Benue and other affected areas but these demonic people always saw their voice over inconsequential issue like hijab as if they're going to heaven

13 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by crimeboss: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Never expected no less from a religion and organization led by the sultan of sokoto to support buhari and his jihadic agenda on Nigeria, Bosun Emmanuel has been saying there are manifesting islamic religious operations before buhari's arrival into the aso-rock, even stealthily enmeshed in our constitution where no church, christian or Christianity never got any mention, but islam, ummah, mosques, caliphate and arabic were all over the written document, Bosun Emmanuel was one the selected member of the confab who read through the document, was surprised to see that north had been shortchanging christians and Christianity, since then he has led the struggle for awareness for christdom and Christianity.

8 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2018
While the country has already been set on fire by Muslim leaders.

9 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2018
When will these idiotic fools condemn their fulani killer herdsmen foot soldiers, and Bokoharam? When will they condemn Elrufal from expanding Islamic caliphate in Kaduna state? When will they condemn plateau killings? But they are spreading lies as pretentious blood thirsty demons and hyprocrites.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by Omololu001: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2018
crimeboss:
Never expected no less from a religion and organization led by the sultan of sokoto to support buhari and his jihadic agenda on Nigeria, Bosun Emmanuel has been saying there are manifesting islamic religious operations before buhari's arrival into the aso-rock, even stealthily enmeshed in our constitution where no church, christian or Christianity never got any mention, but islam, ummah, mosques, caliphate and arabic were all over the written document, Bosun Emmanuel was one the selected member of the confab who read through the document, was surprised to see that north had been shortchanging christians and Christianity, since then he has led the struggle for awareness for christdom and Christianity.
a lot of southern politicians are weaklings, men like OBJ and GEJ,we need a very mad southern president in power, though I'm not interested in all thos religion bullshit, but it seems the islamisation stuff people talk about is true.

Why wont i be able to drink Guinness in zamfara or sokoto but sokoto and zamfara will share from the revenue made from Guinness I use my money to buy and drink here in ikorodu.

We need a southern president that will make this northerners know is either things change and the country is restructured or we divide this dam country.

Buhari that people has a lot of believe in,as totally failed,I'm still regretting voting for the foolish man.

Come next year,sowore will have my vote,buhari has nothing to offer with men like tinubu,amechi,fashola,dambazau,buratai in his government.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by amamahdaniel(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2018
slotA4:
Islam is religion of PISS. Useless set of blood suckers.
Some Muslim are more peaceful than we Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by BreakupNigeria: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2018
These people are indeed bas.tards! After killing Christians all over the middle belt, they will still turn around to play victim while castigating those they have been killing. SMH.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by ruggedboy01: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2018
and the leaders of Islam is bringing peace to Nigeria, bloody thirsty vampires...

bunches of terrorists

6 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by Blakjewelry(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2018
what's up the accusations and counter accusations

1 Like

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2018
amamahdaniel:

Some Muslim are more peaceful than we Christian.

You are very right if you are living in the south, but I can tell you that 99% of the northern Muslims are devils in human skin.

9 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by 12Monkeys: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2018
Leave the killers you are suppose to be attacking and be attacking Christian leaders, you hear undecided

Tomorrow now, them go call themselves, religion of peace undecided

Peace my foot!

8 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by crimeboss: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Omololu001:
a lot of southern politicians are weaklings, men like OBJ and GEJ,we need a very mad southern president in power, though I'm not interested in all thos religion bullshit, but it seems the islamisation stuff people talk about is true.

Why wont i be able to drink Guinness in zamfara or sokoto but sokoto and zamfara will share from the revenue made from Guinness I use my money to buy and drink here in ikorodu.

We need a southern president that will make this northerners know is either things change and the country is restructured or we divide this dam country.

Buhari that people has a lot of believe in,as totally failed,I'm still regretting voting for the foolish man.

Come next year,sowore will have my vote,buhari has nothing to offer with men like tinubu,amechi,fashola,dambazau,buratai in his government.

He's looking for another term, hope won't do the same mistake voting for a jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by Riodiao(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2018
pastor Bosun Emmanuel, my hero

5 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by EternalTruths: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Riodiao:
pastor Bosun Emmanuel, my hero

Where is he.?

He needs to be honored for a timely warning that the Sophisticated Morons refused to listen to.

6 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by LZAA: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Cc Evablizin 12monkeys salamrushdie lzaa
dy must be Mumuric's cousins
silly tins

3 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by ikennamadu1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
this muslims dont have sense.... cuz if dey have sense.. dey should have used there head to caution there people... instead of hitting it on the gound.... buru uba

2 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by saaron(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Taqiya is an old warfare strategy that terrorist use to wage warfare against non Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by saaron(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Christians should wake up from slumber....

These Muslims doesn't care about the lives wasted by the herdsmen almost on a daily basis in the country...

All they care about is the continuity of the subtle Jihad sweeping across the middle belt spearheaded by Buhari

When you raise your voice to condemn evil.. Then you want to set the country ablaze

But the perpetrators of evil are the ones bringing peace to the country....

Damn it
Employing Taqiya (Deception) style is their end game. Pretending and acting like victims with glaring evidence of genocide against non Muslims has always been their strategy to confuse the public so that the genocide will continue. Deception and projection is part and parcel of their warfare. For example, Changing mouth from Libya herdsmen, Gaddafi, climate change, anti open grazing law and now politicians as the cause of middle belt genocide is Classic Taqiya.
Nigerians especially Christians need to know that Warfare Through Deception is REAL. These terrorist have declared war through deception on Christians and non Muslims in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by saaron(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
These people are indeed bas.tards! After killing Christians all over the middle belt, they will still turn around to play victim while castigating those they have been killing. SMH.
That is Taqiya for you. Attack and kill your enemies then act like the victim. This is what they did in middle east that saw them wipe Christianity in places like Turkey, Cyprus etc. Warfare by deception is real.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by true2god: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omololu001:

Why wont i be able to drink Guinness in zamfara or sokoto but sokoto and zamfara will share from the revenue made from Guinness I use my money to buy and drink here in ikorodu
You are paying the jizya with willing submission and found yourself Islamically subdued (Qur'an 9:29).

1 Like

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by CodeTemplar: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Any group that didn't criticize BH openly when they targeted Christians is just another fake group.

1 Like

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by SalamRushdie: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
But Muslims who are doing the actual killings ain't trying to burn down Nigeria right? They will come and kill innocent people and expect you to keep quiet and when you speak out they say you want to burn the country down ...Nigerians must resist this blackmail tactic used to silent Christians from speaking out against persecution in their own country.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
saaron:
That is Taqiya for you. Attack and kill your enemies then act like the victim. This is what they did in middle east that saw them wipe Christianity in places like Turkey, Cyprus etc. Warfare by deception is real.
.That is why I used it as my profile pix.
Its so unfortunate that some Nigerian Christians can't read the hand writing on the wall because they want to be politically correct that won't lead them to anywhere ,while some uninformed Christians are forming politically sophisticated whereas their skulls are empty..

4 Likes

Re: Christian Leaders Want To Set Nigeria On Fire – Muslim Group Alleges by GMbuharii: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Omololu001:

chai! English yaff die! grin

rain don stop,eye haff cleared. Lzaa immhotep pointzerom we warned them,we told them,they never listened. They called us WAILERS.

who is wailing,now?

Openly,they pretend all is well and shout Igbo this,Igbo that,but in secret,they are whinning,grieving,crying,suffering,agonising,etc.
Jus imagine this lamentation here,chai!
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians! Our Nigerian Sister In Austria Needs Our Help! / President Buhari Arrives In Paris For Peace Forum (photos) / Pictures : Today At Adamawa.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.