Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally O - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally O (1217 Views)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally O by MichaelMega: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2018
Why I demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally Opens Up

Richard Akindele, a professor of Management Accounting at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, recently dismissed after being found guilty of sexual harassment of a postgraduate student of the institution, Monica Osagie, has finally opened up on the events that culminated in his dismissal by the institution.

In his reply to a query issued to him by the university, Akindele explained that the five rounds of sex demanded from Monica, as revealed by the leaked audio conversation between them, was a deliberate attempt to discourage the student and at the same time invite her to his office to obtain evidence, New Telegraph reports.

The dismissed professor said the demand for five days of sex was a deliberate attempt to play along with the student.

However, the university did not buy his argument and dismissed the professor.

The reply was exclusively obtained and published by New Telegraph.

http://dailybells.com.ng/metro/why-i-demanded-5-rounds-of-sex-from-ms-osagie-dismissed-oau-professor-finally-opens-up/08/07/2018/

Re: Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally O by hisgrace090: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2018
Thank God you latter accepted demanding for sex.
Re: Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally O by nzeobi(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2018
dismissal is not enough punishment, he should also be prosecuted in court for abuse of trust
Re: Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally O by Genesils(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2018
MichaelMega:

Why I demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally Opens Up

Richard Akindele, a professor of Management Accounting at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, recently dismissed after being found guilty of sexual harassment of a postgraduate student of the institution, Monica Osagie, has finally opened up on the events that culminated in his dismissal by the institution.

In his reply to a query issued to him by the university, Akindele explained that the five rounds of sex demanded from Monica, as revealed by the leaked audio conversation between them, was a deliberate attempt to discourage the student and at the same time invite her to his office to obtain evidence, New Telegraph reports.

The dismissed professor said the demand for five days of sex was a deliberate attempt to play along with the student.

http://dailybells.com.ng/metro/why-i-demanded-5-rounds-of-sex-from-ms-osagie-dismissed-oau-professor-finally-opens-up/08/07/2018/

was a deliberate attempt to discourage the student and at the same time invite her to his office to obtain evidence,

You say whattt? Lie kih you dia grin
Re: Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally O by princepee: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2018
He goat
Re: Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally O by Cumtroller: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
MichaelMega:

Ogbeni 5 Rounds!!!! Afonjas and Sex, that's the only thing they know. Use Obasanjo as a case study.
Re: Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex From Ms Osagie, Dismissed OAU Professor Finally O by ani4purity(m): 5:31am On Jul 09, 2018
MichaelMega:

What a shame.....God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Unilorin Post Utme 2019 / ASUU: Longest Serving President-elect Cries Out. / What Is This Insect Called In Your Language?eat Or Nay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.