Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries (5848 Views)

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Dan1cole(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2018
Here in Nigeria, we have become very conversant with certain acclaimed 'Church' congregations that portray themselves as deliverance ministries. Where people mostly go to get delivered from various 'demonic' oppression and satanic influence in their lives; usually done in a seemingly acrobatic fashion.

Though these so called deliverance ministries might appear scriptural and good, I wouldn't advise any Christian or potential Christian to go to such places.
Some reasons being:

1. Deficiency Of God's Word

In deliverance ministries you hardly hear or see the Word of God preached properly. Due to the fact that in most cases the deliverance ministers attribute little or no time to building or grounding themselves in the Word of God. Hence, how can they preach good and anointed messages full of grace to their congregations when they didn't take time to learn or study themselves.
And one thing they fail to know is that anything (deliverance, church congregation, etc) not grounded on the Word of God is bound to fade away.

If a deliverance minister pushes your head and make you throw yourself down to the floor, and 'delivers' you, but does not sow seeds of God's Word into your soul. My dear, Jesus says, 'your latter state will be worse than your former.' Because the satanic oppression and influence in your life will be minimum 7-fold.--(See Luke 11:24-26)

2. Satan Conciousness

As Christians, attributing any form of power or authority to the devil is as a result of sheer ignorance.
In deliverance ministries, they (knowing or unknowingly) magnify satan alot instead of magnifying God. You hear the ministers talking more about the devil, mosttimes almost more than they talk about God. And this incites a sense of satan-consciousness in the minds and hearts of their congregation.

My advice to Christians and potential Christians is that if you find yourself in a congregation where there is no palpable or strong Word base or ground; or where they're always talking about demons, evil spirits and the likes, pls get out from such a congregation; it is toxic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by luvmijeje(f): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Itusile. OP, You have raised good points. My issue with deliverance programmes is that it doesn't tackle the problem rather it tackle the symptoms. What do I mean? Every source of problems always emanate from the person that needs deliverance. Rather than point the truth to them, they will start telling them it's someone or something that's causing their problem. God will continue helping them.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Zenithpeak(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Many atimes they help you gather more demons than they exorcised.

If you are not rooted in the word of God how would you confront satan and his demons. Remember when he tried his luck with Jesus Christ; JESUS defeated him by the word 'it is written[i][/i][b][/b]' not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by isidiwent: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dan1cole:
Here in Nigeria, we have become very conversant with certain acclaimed 'Church' congregations that portray themselves as deliverance ministries. Where people mostly go to get delivered from various 'demonic' oppression and satanic influence in their lives; usually done in a seemingly acrobatic fashion.

Though these so called deliverance ministries might appear scriptural and good, I wouldn't advise any Christian or potential Christian to go to such places.
Some reasons being:

In deliverance ministries you hardly hear or see the Word of God preached properly. Due to the fact that in most cases the deliverance ministers attribute little or no time to building or grounding themselves in the Word of God. Hence, how can they preach good and anointed messages full of grace to their congregations when they didn't take time to learn or study themselves.
And one thing they fail to know is that anything (deliverance, church congregation, etc) not grounded on the Word of God is bound to fade away.

If a deliverance minister pushes your head and make you throw yourself down to the floor, and 'delivers' you, but does not sow seeds of God's Word into your soul. My dear, Jesus says, 'your latter state will be worse than your former.' Because the satanic oppression and influence in your life will be minimum 7-fold.--(See Luke 11:24-26)

2. Satan Conciousness

As Christians, attributing any form of power or authority to the devil is as a result of sheer ignorance.
In deliverance ministries, they (knowing or unknowingly) magnify satan alot instead of magnifying God. You hear the ministers talking more about the devil, mosttimes almost more than they talk about God. And this incites a sense of satan-consciousness in the minds and hearts of their congregation.

My advice to Christians and potential Christians is that if you find yourself in a congregation where there is no palpable or strong Word base or ground; or where they're always talking about demons, evil spirits and the likes, pls get out from such a congregation; it is toxic.
Satan never clear your doubts before that's why you are talking talking ..

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Dan1cole(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
isidiwent:
Satan never clear your doubts before that's why you are talking talking ..
I don't see how he can even do that.
Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by mystiquemaestro(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Maybe we should go to churches where pastors divorce their wives and support masturbation, where sin is not rebuked, instead i referred mildly to as a mistake, to a place where immorality is institutionalised and the 'word' is a covering for the seared conscience of the priest and laity.

Dan1cole:

I don't see how he can even do that.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
mystiquemaestro:
Maybe we should go to churches where pastors divorce their wives and support masturbation, where sin is not rebuked, instead i referred mildly to as a mistake, to a place where immorality is institutionalised and the 'word' is a covering for the seared conscience of the priest and laity.

maybe we should go to churches where there pastors devour virgins like ravenous beast and propose to send a robust reply, or maybe we should go to church where being gay is celebrated.. gosh! You blew them off lolzz. Upon mount Zion there shall be Deliverance and holiness and the house of Jacob shall possess their possession.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nice post. I don't even know what this deliverance ministers are delivering.

Everyday they are breaking curses. Tomorrow they we still break the curse they broke yesterday. I don't know whether the curse no dey finish.

Ignorance on rampage.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Dan1cole(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
mystiquemaestro:

nobody said you should goto such places ...

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Dan1cole(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Tosinex:
maybe we should go to churches where there pastors devour virgins like ravenous beast and propose to send a robust reply, or maybe we should go to church where being gay is celebrated.. gosh! You blew them off lolzz. Upon mount Zion there shall be Deliverance and holiness and the house of Jacob shall possess their possession.
yes, 'Upon mount Zion there shall be deliverance...' but remember it's also written that 'He sent His Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.' -Psalm 107:20 ... So it's the Word that proceeds from 'Mount Zion' that guarantees deliverance.
Always balance the Bible.
Any deliverance not Word-based is only temporal.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Dan1cole(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Nice post. I don't even know what this deliverance ministers are delivering.

Everyday they are breaking curses. Tomorrow they we still break the curse they broke yesterday. I don't know whether the curse no dey finish.

Ignorance on rampage.
Lol... Thanks!
The thing tire me sef
Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dan1cole:

yes, 'Upon mount Zion there shall be deliverance...' but remember it's also written that 'He sent His Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.' -Psalm 107:20 ... So it's the Word that proceeds from 'Mount Zion' that guarantees deliverance.
Always balance the Bible.
Any deliverance not Word-based is only temporal.
Get this! Every deliverance is Word based because the Deliverer is the Word and The Word didn't just heal them, the Word exposes them to the truth, and they took the rightful steps to be healed, Ye shall know the truth and the truth will set you free John 8:32. The truth exposes every hidden thing in darkness in the life of a man and brings it to light. Moreso, Jesus gave powers to his disciples and say to them cast out demons, heal the sick, (that is deliverance) and so was it because the disciples came back rejoicing Luke 9:1-6,10:17.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dan1cole:

nobody said you should goto such places ...
and why shouldn't he go to such places! Are you now sentimental in your word based propaganda! Or shouldn't they be delivered from the demons of lust and fornication driving them to hell?

4 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dan1cole:

Lol... Thanks!
The thing tire me sef

You are welcome.
A believer do not need deliverance.
A believer cannot be under a curse. No one can curse the person whom God has blessed. Christ has delivered us from every curse.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by enilove(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

You are welcome.
A believer do not need deliverance.
A believer cannot be under a curse. No one can curse the person whom God has blessed. Christ has delivered us from every curse.

In short , a believer needs not to WRESTLE against principalities and power , in prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
enilove:

In short , a believer needs not to WRESTLE against principalities and power , in prayers.

It is a battle of the mind which you don't need any minister to fight for you.

The Devil's game plan is to keep the truth of Christ finished work away from your heart.

"Wake up and smell the coffee for Christ has already given you victory." Wrestle from the vantage point of victory.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Maestro21: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
mystiquemaestro:

Before Jesus died people were rebuking sin. This is 2018 and sin is still being rebuked yet people are still sinning and the bible said they will sin more. So imagine your revelation where sin being rebuked is where God is. Hahahahaha. Just bring out light and darkness will disappear. You cannot pray darkness away. Shed light and darkness will go.

And as for the shade you are throwing, no, it is some wives that divorce their husbands. And to say masturbation is not sin does not mean you support it. Just like saying smoking is not a sin. Anyone who thinks it is a sin should not do it. It is simple. When you grow up in spiritual things you will see that loving fellow brethren is proof that you have been delivered.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by enilove(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

It is a battle of the mind which you don't need any minister to fight for you.

The Devil's game plan is to keep the truth of Christ finished work away from your heart.

"Wake up and smell the coffee for Christ has already given you victory." Wrestle from the vantage point of victory.

Battle of the mind?
Are you a comedian, because it sounds funny ?

Ephesians 6:12-18 KJV
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places .
[13] Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
[14] Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; [
15] And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
[16] Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
[17] And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
[18] PRAYING ALWAYS with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

FROM THE ABOVE SCRIOTURES , TO WRESTLE AND WIN THE BATTLES OF LIFE AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND WICKED POWERS IN HIGH PLACES , WE NEED :

The armour of God , which are :

TRUTHFULNESS
RIGHTEOUSNESS
PREACHING THE GOSPEL
FAITH
ASSURANCE OF SALVATION
USING THE WORDS OF GOD OR STUDYING THE WORDS OF GOD
PRAYING ALWAYS .

Did Jesus not told us that we need to fast and pray for some problems to go?

Deliverance is about praying and fasting , nothing more. Any other kind of deliverance is fake and demonic.
Jesus Christ our saviour mentioned deliverance as part of his work . Do you know more than Jesus ?

Luke 4:18 KJV
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach DELIVERANCE to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by enilove(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Maestro21:

Before Jesus died people were rebuking sin. This is 2018 and sin is still being rebuked yet people are still sinning and the bible said they will sin more. So imagine your revelation where sin being rebuked is where God is. Hahahahaha. Just bring out light and darkness will disappear. You cannot pray darkness away. Shed light and darkness will go.

And as for the shade you are throwing, no, it is some wives that divorce their husbands. And to say masturbation is not sin does not mean you support it. Just like saying smoking is not a sin. Anyone who thinks it is a sin should not do it. It is simple. When you grow up in spiritual things you will see that loving fellow brethren is proof that you have been delivered.

How would someone in bondage bring out light without fasting and prayers ?

Matthew 17:21 KJV
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

That above scripture was said by Jesus Christ himself , he didn't say " this kind goeth not except " thou brings out the light " .

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Dan1cole(m): 1:21am On Jul 10, 2018
enilove:

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach DELIVERANCE to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
notice there how He said 'to PREACH DELIVERANCE' ... Implying the necessity of God's word for actual deliverance. And not by some head pushing and acrobatic displays.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by eddy1977(m): 1:24am On Jul 10, 2018
enilove:

Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting

That above scripture was said by Jesus Christ himself , he didn't say " this kind goeth not except " thou brings out the light " .

The kind that Jesus refers to in this passage is Unbelief, not demon. Read the bible in context.
In verse 20 Jesus told them that they were unable to drive out the unclean spirit from the boy because of their "unbelief". And that kind of unbelief leaves only through the self discipline of fasting and praying.
Demons only leave at the mention of the name of Jesus.
Remember Marc 16 says in my name they shall cast out demons. Phil 2 says at the mention of his name every knee bows.

Fasting and praying help build the believers boldness and consciousness in his/her God given authority.

Have a blessed one.
Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by enilove(m): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2018
eddy1977:

The kind that Jesus refers to in this passage is Unbelief, not demon. Read the bible in context.
In verse 20 Jesus told them that they were unable to drive out the unclean spirit from the boy because of their "unbelief". And that kind of unbelief leaves only through the self discipline of fasting and praying.
Demons only leave at the mention of the name of Jesus.
Remember Marc 16 says in my name they shall cast out demons. Phil 2 says at the mention of his name every knee bows.

Fasting and praying help build the believers boldness and consciousness in his/her God given authority.

Have a blessed one.

You are wrong.

It was not the disciples of Jesus that needed fasting and prayers to get the spirit of faithlesness out of their lives.
Faith has to do with believing God , it is demons and evil spirit that need CASTING OUT.

EVEN IF YOU INSISTS , IT MEANS THAT THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS WERE POSSESSED WITH SPIRIT OF FAITHLESNESS AND THEY NEEDED TO FAST AND PRAY FOR THAT SPIRIT TO COME OUT OF THEM , ACCORDING TO YOU.
THIS STILL MEANS DELIVERANCE.

Howbeit this kind GOETH NOT OUT but by prayer and fasting.

Part of the main assignments of Jesus was deliverance :

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by paxonel(m): 6:05am On Jul 10, 2018
All deliverance ministers are lairs.

There is no scripture in the bible which tells us that there was any christian who was delivered from demons or witches.

Rather, the scripture affirms that everyone you see in church have the holy spirit already

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Enilove, all what you wrote is epistle. Believers don't need deliverance. Jesus said "ye shall know the truth and the truth will make you free."

All they need is the truth about Christ finished work and as they believe it, the chains of the evil one will be destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2018
enilove:

You are wrong.

It was not the disciples of Jesus that needed fasting and prayers to get the spirit of faithlesness out of their lives.
Faith has to do with believing God , it is demons and evil spirit that need CASTING OUT.

EVEN IF YOU INSISTS , IT MEANS THAT THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS WERE POSSESSED WITH SPIRIT OF FAITHLESNESS AND THEY NEEDED TO FAST AND PRAY FOR THAT SPIRIT TO COME OUT OF THEM , ACCORDING TO YOU.
THIS STILL MEANS DELIVERANCE.

Howbeit this kind GOETH NOT OUT but by prayer and fasting.

Part of the main assignments of Jesus was deliverance :

Is a believer a captive? Because the scripture you posted says; to preach deliverance to the CAPTIVE.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by enilove(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Enilove, all what you wrote is epistle. Believers don't need deliverance. Jesus said "ye shall know the truth and the truth will make you free."

All they need is the truth about Christ finished work and as they believe it, the chains of the evil one will be destroyed.

Believers don't need to fast and pray , is that not so ?

Did your bible not tell you that you WRESTLE AGAINST PRINCIPARLITIES AND POWERS?

Why do we need regular prayers :

1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV
Pray without ceasing.

Are prayers not for deliverance from physical and spiritual problems ?

When there is a problem , what truth do you need to get out of it ? The truth you need is prayers and at times with fastings.
Acts 12:4-5 KJV
And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.
[5] Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.

Jesus told us to pray to God for deliverance from evils :

Matthew 6:13 KJV
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Tosinex, enilove do you even know who a believer is? Let's begin from here.
Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Maestro21: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2018
enilove:

Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

A Christian is not in bondage. Which overturns your whole theory.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by enilove(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Tosinex, enilove do you even know who a believer is? Let's begin from here.

Tell us who a believer is .
Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by Maestro21: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
enilove:

Battle of the mind?
Are you a comedian, because it sounds funny ?

Ephesians 6:12-18 KJV
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places .
[13] Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
[14] Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; [
15] And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
[16] Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
[17] And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
[18] PRAYING ALWAYS with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

FROM THE ABOVE SCRIOTURES , TO WRESTLE AND WIN THE BATTLES OF LIFE AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND WICKED POWERS IN HIGH PLACES , WE NEED :

The armour of God , which are :

TRUTHFULNESS
RIGHTEOUSNESS
PREACHING THE GOSPEL
FAITH
ASSURANCE OF SALVATION
USING THE WORDS OF GOD OR STUDYING THE WORDS OF GOD
PRAYING ALWAYS .

Did Jesus not told us that we need to fast and pray for some problems to go?

Deliverance is about praying and fasting , nothing more. Any other kind of deliverance is fake and demonic.
Jesus Christ our saviour mentioned deliverance as part of his work . Do you know more than Jesus ?

You quoted scripture but did not understand what you posted for he clearly said we are not wrestling against human beings; the battle is against (all the things he listed). Then he explained how to be armed;

1. Breastplate of righteousness
2. Know the good news (that we are free!)
3. Shield of faith (to quell any darts of evil thrown at us)
4. Helmet of Salvation (know you are saved for that is where the battle is..in your mind)
5. Use the word to attack.

There is nothing above that a Christian should pray for to have. A Christian is already made righteous, has heard the gospel, is saved and should have the word at their beck and call. A Christian has already been given the measure of faith which Jesus had. That is why Paul by the Holy Spirit clearly says "ABOVE ALL" when it comes to faith. This shows that the battle with these forces of evil is a faith battle which is primarily in the mind. It is a battle of standing absolutely in the word of God and maintaining that it is true. It is what Paul calls fighting the good fight of faith.

Such that if someone tells you, "the reason you don't have a job yet is because your great grand father did this or that" you don't hear that and start rushing to "deliverance" ministers to help you, NO! Instead you say (BY THE WORD) that the statement is a lie because if any man is in christ he is a new creature that never existed before and is not subject to any demon or forces of evil any more. That is the fight of faith.

This is why a lot of people keep going and going to deliverance ministers only to go back again for a new issue all over. Evil forces always thrive where Ignorance abounds.

Stop and think!

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by enilove(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Maestro21:

A Christian is not in bondage. Which overturns your whole theory.

What do you mean a christian is not under bondage?

Why do Christians fall sick and die of the sickness even after prayers? After all , the bible says in :
Isaiah 53:5 KJV
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

A sick non christian should be made whole immediately after becoming a christian , but this is not the case most of the times, why?

Why are we having broken christian marriages? Is it not a sign of bondage for a Christian marriage to break? Why should the devil have dominion over a christian home when our saviour says we should not divorce?

Why are Pastors sleeping with church members ? Why so much sins in the lives of many Christians ?
Are they not under the bondage of sin?
Don't we have fraudulent Christians , is that not a bondage?

Why do many or some Christians find it hard to leave masturbation?

THERE ARE SO MUCH POLUTIONS WHICH MAKE IT HARD FOR MANY CHRISTIANS TO AVOID SIN AND ATTACKS OF THE DEVILS. UNLESS WE PRAY WITHOUT CEASING WITH OCCASIONAL FASTING , IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO FALL INTO ONE BONDAGE OR THE OTHER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries by PROPHETmichael: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dan1cole:

Some reasons being:

YOU LIED! In a true deliverance ministry, you hear an undiluted word of God in it raw form not sugarcoated and that's why the devil will inspire people like you to speak against it in-order to put God's people in perpetual bondage.

REAL CHRISTANITY IS AGGRESSIVE! It laughs at sickness, shouts at disease, pimpslaps demons, lambasts the heathen, dropkicks death and moonwalks in the presence of the devil! That's because real Christianity is a documentary about the dominion of the sons and daughters of deity! "For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power." 1Cor 4:20

2. Satan Conciousness

IN DELIVERANCE MINISTRY, YOU NEVER BREAK A SWEAT! YOU SIMPLY ENFORCE SATAN'S DEFEAT through the power of spoken words!

"FULL OF FAITH AND POWER, DID GREAT WONDERS AND MIRACLES among the people" (Acts 6 :8 )! If the church you go to doesn't have any of these, my brother you are a Jehovah witness without knowing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Revelation NOW" / Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" / Atheist/irreligious Men Tell The Truth....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.