Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (65434 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by koolaid87: 1:41am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=justwise post=69191686]

..very interesting[/quot

Monitoring spirit

Awon Aye
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by justwise(m): 5:37am On Jul 09, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
if you want i will send you the agent number that scammed Potus... The reason potus is angry with gorry is because of the thread gorry created about Kazakhstan. The thread motivated Potus to make the decision to move to Kazakhstan for greener pastures. The gorry you are talking about is in Kazakhstan and he haven’t seen Potus. The agent that helped Potus is in Nigeria.

I'm surprised that you haven't realised that you are not making any sense.

Why did you not challenge Potus about this allegation when he was alive? Gorry is a member here and have been reading all the allegations since July 1 but never for once disputed it, so why are you falling all over yourself?

I'm sorry to say this but you are one of those with questionable character in travel section, everyone of you in that whatsapp group are involved in this visa runs either for Kazakhstan or for China. I read where you told people how they can pack money in China if they come over.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by justwise(m): 5:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Shugarlord213:

BRo potus already left our WhatsApp group about a week before he killed him self. And if I can recollect one of his family introduce the agent to him and he borrowed money from people sha

I have spoken to him couple of times myself na hustler o

This information is not useful to me please keep to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by ThePianoGuy: 6:09am On Jul 09, 2018
justwise:

I'm surprised that you haven't realised that you are not making any sense.

Why did you not challenge Potus about this allegation when he was alive? Gorry is a member here and have been reading all the allegations since July 1 but never for ones disputed it, so why are you falling all over yourself?

I'm sorry to say this but you are one of those with questionable character in travel section, everyone of you in that what app group are involved in this visa runs either for Kazakhstan or for China. I read where you told people how they can pack money in China if they come over.

lolz. Hope you also read when i say don’t come here to hustle but to school and do business. I have no problem with you sir and for the records i have not do visa for anyone to China. Am a student here enjoying my time. No one in this thread should pm me and for you justwise please close my thread and block my moniker... am not ready to take insults from people like you.... Thanks
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Talknochip(m): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2018
miserable death to all hackers and scammers here on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by justwise(m): 6:27am On Jul 09, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
lolz. Hope you also read when i say don’t come here to hustle but to school and do business. I have no problem with you sir and for the records i have not do visa for anyone to China. Am a student here enjoying my time. No one in this thread should pm me and for you justwise please close my thread and block my moniker... am not ready to take insults from people like you.... Thanks

ThePianoGuy:
it depends on location. Jobs full here plenty but you have to learn Chinese on time let’s say within 6months. If you speak Chinese you will pack money like water here nor be joke o. I know guys that earn 2500$ here monthly and even more. working here is illegal o but we Nigerians still hustle on a low key. As for cost of living you can feed with 100$ a month if you cook... that’s like 36,000naira

8 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by ThePianoGuy: 6:36am On Jul 09, 2018
justwise:

how many Nigerians do you know that speak Chinese? and i said working is illegal but we still do it because not everyone is privileged to live abroad without working. Where did i wrote pm me for visa or admission? Or come to China ? Do you know Chinese is one of the most difficult languages in world to learn?
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by ThePianoGuy: 6:38am On Jul 09, 2018
justwise:

I respect you sir and I know you are smart enough to know an agent. Please am not one and no one here should pm for admission or anything because i don’t need disturbance. cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by justwise(m): 6:47am On Jul 09, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
how many Nigerians do you know that speak Chinese? and i said working is illegal but we still do it because not everyone is privileged to live abroad without working. Where did i wrote pm me for visa or admission? Or come to China ? Do you know Chinese is one of the most difficult languages in world to learn?

ThePianoGuy:
pm me bro. Am surprised you are fluent in Chinese studying in Nigeria

I noticed that you are now deleting some your posts

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Lovexme(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Must be from Benin.

Na those ones dey carry abroad matter for head like say na food

If you must be stupid, then try conceal it from public forums.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
if you want i will send you the agent number that scammed Potus... The reason potus is angry with gorry is because of the thread gorry created about Kazakhstan. The thread motivated Potus to make the decision to move to Kazakhstan for greener pastures. The gorry you are talking about is in Kazakhstan and he haven’t seen Potus. The agent that helped Potus is in Nigeria.

Did you not read the part he said "I have every single detail about the ruthless Agent behind gorry123 monicker"? Read again https://www.nairaland.com/4592259/reality-kazakhstan-warning-nigerians

Defending evil is evil, only God knows if you and the gorry123 guy are same... Why lie because the victim is dead and can't defend himself.

Why not just keep your mouth shut since you dont know what transpired between him and the agent?...he specifically mentioned the gorry123 guy and you are here saying rubbish. God's judgment be upon you if you have a hand in his death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Did I hit a nerve? I didn't mean to do that. Sorry grin

Daeylar:
Stop. sad

Just Stop

Not the right time.

Not the right thread.

Not the right anything.

Just stop. embarassed

[s][/s]
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Ugosample(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2018
justwise:

I noticed that you are now deleting some your posts
grin grin
Busted
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by cococandy(f): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2018
For your mind now you’re smart

Otondo
namet:
Stay in your country and fight so it gets better, but some buffons won't listen. They'd rather die as slaves and low lifes in white people's country.

Oh i need a visa....oh travelling out is the only way......oh i can only get rich if i travel out........oh people pack money on streets in europe........oh i'll rather be homeless in the uk than die without electricity in Nigeria. What a crock!

It is not necessarily better in white people's country than our country! Yes, there is no electricity here, but you may end up in white man's country and don't even have a house to stay to enjoy electricity.

Majority who go there do not succeed, regardless of the fake image and lies they present to people back home. Most Nigerians who live outside are depressed, have very low-self esteem due to things not working out as they thought, and they don't have money. Some with jobs live from paycheck to paycheck and some even collect government food handouts to survive.

That is why some of them have to steal and traffic drugs to survive. Again, you may land in white people's country but you may not still be able to drive Uber, do CNA work, deliver food, or wok as a security guard!

I hope lessons like this and what happens in Libya enlightens ignorant Nigerian youth to the fact that Americans and Europeans did not run away from their country to do slave labor in other people's country, for their country to be what it is today. They stayed and built it themselves!

If you don't have a job and you're not from lagos or abuja, go back to your village and use your family land to engage in farming as a business. Everyone must eat, so you will sell your farm produce, create a rewarding employment for yourself, and forget about office jobs because we don't have that in Nigeria.

Instead of travelling out to die or become homeless, engage yourself in agribusiness here and you will not go hungry, and your life will be more meaningful and rewarding.

May Idoko find what he was looking for in Kazakhstan, in the world beyond.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
good evening sir. Am ThePianoGuy base in China and i know Potus very well. He was an admin in my group before he traveled to Kazakhstan. To clarify things Potus sister and brother inlaw disclose that Potus has always threatened to kill him self several times in the past before he traveled. He suffered from depression and mental illness. gorry123 was not the one that did visa for him to Kazakhstan. It was an agent introduced to him by his own brother so please don’t accuse the wrong person sir. May his soul RIP...

seun lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove dominique

Please investigate gorry123 mndubuisi100 ThePianoGuy on the death of a nairalander and save this forum from scammers who are responsible for the deaths of fellow Nigerians.

https://www.nairaland.com/4605744/man-commits-suicide-after-he/5#69208300

https://www.nairaland.com/4592259/reality-kazakhstan-warning-nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2018
My brother, you'll be surprised at some of the stories of folks who traveled out, if I begin to tell you.

The point I was just making is that there are still opportunities in certain parts of Nigeria, and that going to oyinbo country (especially some third world oyinbo country) does not guarantee success.

You may get a job there, but making just enough to survive - between rent and food and bills, etc. You may even get a job, but you still can't buy a flight ticket to attend your fathers burial, because the salary is finished before you collect another one.

So, if you're just living from hand-to-mouth every month, then staying abroad for 20yrs under such condition won't change anything when you come back, just that you go wear fine cloths and your body go fine but money no go dey pocket.

All the best with your decision to stay in your fatherland!

psalmistkakah:

Nothing on earth will make me leave my country to go hustle in anoda man country, my friend travel to Italy , after seven years he came back so broke, he is now advising us beta stay in naija and struggle.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2018
G"morning. Hope your weekend was enjoyable.

What does "otondo" mean?

cococandy:
For your mind now you’re smart

Otondo
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2018
namet:
G"morning. Hope your weekend was enjoyable.

What does "otondo" mean?

If you want to be nice, go and be nice to those less fortunate than yourself. You can start by deleting that your very very insensitive post. It was just short of putting on your party dress and dancing on the poor guy’s grave. Stop explaining and delete that post.

Miss me with the pleasantries. Thank you
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by cococandy(f): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2018
At least there’s no fuel tanker bursting into flames in the middle of the road. Neither will you be lynched to death because of a stolen phone or mistaken identity.

If living paycheck to paycheck gives them the lifestyle they want, it’s better than not having any paycheck in Nigeria or having one that can’t even afford diesel for the generator everyday because guess what? No electricity.

Nor will you have to die first or wait for your children to grow old before you can afford a simple vehicle to take you where you need to go.

Last last fine body and fine clothes could be the upgrade the person needed in order to live a more satisfactory life.

People leave for good reason. Don’t make light of it.

namet:
My brother, you'll be surprised at some of the stories of folks who traveled out, if I begin to tell you.

The point I was just making is that there are still opportunities in certain parts of Nigeria, and that going to oyinbo country (especially some third world oyinbo country) does not guarantee success.

You may get a job there, but making just enough to survive - between rent and food and bills, etc. You may even get a job, but you still can't buy a flight ticket to attend your fathers burial, because the salary is finished before you collect another one.

So, if you're just living from hand-to-mouth every month, then staying abroad for 20yrs under such condition won't change anything when you come back, just that you go wear fine cloths and your body go fine but money no go dey pocket.

All the best with your decision to stay in your fatherland!

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Lovexme:

If you must be stupid, then try conceal it from public forums.

Lmao e pain am grin
Hahahahahahaaaa
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Lovexme(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Lmao e pain am grin
Hahahahahahaaaa

undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Funnyguy83: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
justwise:

walahi JUSTWISE you are very intelligent and experienced. you have exposed this guy and all he can do is to turn on defence button by saying you should close his threads and block his moniker. please do the needful .
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by uchman(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please guys,
I don't think ThePianoGuy has anything to do with this.
Let's check this properly so that an innocent one won't go in for nothing.

Thepianoguy is a friend to the deceased,does not mean he was involved.

With just this write up, I know that soonest, someone will definitely tag me a scammer or anything...

To me,
All I understood from all this was that ThePianoGuy was just a friend to the deceased...

Please let's check this well...
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Why do you people choose to scam other people? Why are you people so wicked and heartless? Some people would come here and defend scammers?

Anybody defending a scammer even slightly is also a scammer....including the ones above me.
They are all criminals .

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Shugarlord213: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
justwise:

This information is not useful to me please keep to yourself.

Are you even useful

Silly boy
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nigeria is even more better. Than so called kahazastan...May God help us.. wen I was planning to travel to this country.. embarassed
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
I gues he was frustrated embarassed
Priscy01:

It was all lie.

I'm in the WhatsApp group where he was before he left the group, a week after, his death was announced.

He was exposed by the Admin of the group that his claim that he moved to London is a lie.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Diamond23 baby how you doing kiss kiss
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by Diamond23(f): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Diamond23 baby how you doing kiss kiss
Swerrym tongue am fyn, hope ur day was blessed
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Baby it was realy stressful dear.. I saw you reading the post.. so I said leme say hi.. hope you are Gud.. cheesy
Diamond23:
Swerrym tongue am fyn, hope ur day was blessed
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by meobizy(f): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
R.I.P. to the poor guy. I feel bad for him however the first page of comments nor gree me see road. See me don use laugh tear belle o. Nairalanders won't kill me with jokes.

In life there are some suicide cases where if you consider the difficulties the person faced beforehand you'll understand. I'm sure it was the situation he found himself.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent by BabaCommander: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Really feel for this dude. He came across as someone with a great character. Big pity he was overwhelmed and help was not near.
Such a great loss to bear. Sleep well my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.