Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday (1033 Views)

Glory Brown Pre-Wedding Photos, As Traditional Wedding Holds / Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959 / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday by fancyhandsome(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Queen of Aso international Glory Brown drip with sauce as she mark her birthday recently.

The model wowed in a floor-length India gown for her birthday shoot, a gown which hung to her curves showing off her stunning figure.

Glory who recently finished her Nysc program in Abuja will be handing over her crown next month. The best she could do is to leave us with these breathtaking photos of hers.

cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
ijebabe

Re: Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday by fancyhandsome(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Finest Corper in Abuja
lalasticlala lalasticlala

Re: Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday by wizhack(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yummy........ nearly gives a Bleep.......

please check my link..

LOVE.....nd other interesting poems written by me......

http://linuxgateworld..com/2018/07/love.html
Re: Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday by Firstlady25: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wow... One word to describe her "Gorgeous"
Re: Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday by decatalyst(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Trying to figure out the essence of this post on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday by Banje101(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is what i call absolute beauty..
This one go fit lailasticlala
Re: Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday by unofficialmadman: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
once I hear beauty queen.. first thing that cross my mind is cucumber.. that Ananmbra woman that went on exile open their yansh
Re: Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday by Firstlady25: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Banje101:
This is what i call absolute beauty..
This one go fit lailasticlala

She is Igbo na. .the name lailasticlala sounds like Yoruba so he will want to marry from his tribe oo
Re: Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday by fancyhandsome(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Firstlady25:

She is Igbo na. .the name lailasticlala sounds like Yoruba so he will want to marry from his tribe oo

marriage is beyond ethnicity... love binds every soul
Re: Queen Glory Brown Shares Lovely Shoot To Mark Birthday by unofficialmadman: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
fancyhandsome:

marriage is beyond ethnicity... love binds every soul

with the way things are now in Nigeria.. One has to look well before you settle for anyone.. As for North, let them marry them self..

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Shares Sexy New Photos / Cardi-b Dancing Wizkid SOCO SOCO Very Interesting(video) / Pastor Caught Hawking Bread On the Road(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.