Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

J-world Ntertainment CEO Director J Speaks Out On The #jworldaudition Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J-world Ntertainment CEO Director J Speaks Out On The #jworldaudition Trend (251 Views)

Record Label Talent Manager Wanted At J-world Ntertainment / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) / Mary Timms Heartbroken Over Rape Of 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa, Speaks Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

J-world Ntertainment CEO Director J Speaks Out On The #jworldaudition Trend by kelys: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Never thought that an audition could actually make people freak out, but that’s exactly what’s happening at the moment. It is all about the J-World Audition for upcoming artists to be signed under the new label of J-World. The trend started off with the company sharing a weird experience of a crazy guy that submitted dozens of demo’s trough different platforms and names. At the end it came out that he was literally a stalker of the company and he had to be banned from the estate the J-World Studio is in because he kept on appearing there after he received a box full of no’s. N6w everyone’s submitting their own voice notes and hope to end up under the top 5 craziest now the CEO of the company reacted to the trend and gave his own opinion. “Actually, I like the fact that kids like my services.” – Director J on a short interview as I met him outside his office as he wanted to exit the workplace, “People like to make a trend out of everything... But honestly, i don’t mind.”
I’m totally curious on who’s going to win to be honest, what about you?
Oh and let’s take a moment to acknowledge the savagery in DJ’s first quote.
Re: J-world Ntertainment CEO Director J Speaks Out On The #jworldaudition Trend by samuelchimmy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
V
Re: J-world Ntertainment CEO Director J Speaks Out On The #jworldaudition Trend by macbrian: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
hei this jworld entertainment dubbed me of 10k still got his number and bank account Joseph oladugba will still come for u

(1) (Reply)

Music: Reekado Banks Ft. Duncan Mighty – Bio Bio / France Vs Belgium: Six Players You Should Watch Out For / Hollywood Over The Week — Nigerian Pilot News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.