Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,753 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Advise Needed On 4g Modem - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Advise Needed On 4g Modem (543 Views)

Airtel 4G Modem For Sale. SOLD!! / Who Has Wireless 4G Modem For Sale / Advise Needed On 4g Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed On 4g Modem by generationz(f): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hello guys
I'lld like to buy a modem for browsing . I saw some adverts for modems on jumia for 3800 (HSDPA) but I would like to know if it supports 4g as I want to use it with a new ntel simcard.
Re: Advise Needed On 4g Modem by princemillla(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
generationz:
Hello guys
I'lld like to buy a modem for browsing . I saw some adverts for modems on jumia for 3800 (HSDPA) but I would like to know if it supports 4g as I want to use it with a new ntel simcard.

It won't work dont bother ur self and why ntel?? That network don collapse already
Re: Advise Needed On 4g Modem by generationz(f): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
the pictures
Re: Advise Needed On 4g Modem by larisdena(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
I use NTEL and it's working well for me.

princemillla:

It won't work dont bother ur self and why ntel?? That network don collapse already
Re: Advise Needed On 4g Modem by princemillla(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
larisdena:
I use NTEL and it's working well for me.

No argument keep enjoying bro.....try resubscribe and see whatsup.

It's been 2 weeks now one of my staff couldn't convert his airtime to mb and ntel kept mute even after several messages. And u r trying to defend cheesy.

Ntel don bite more than they can chew
Re: Advise Needed On 4g Modem by generationz(f): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
princemillla:

do you use it?
Re: Advise Needed On 4g Modem by generationz(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
princemillla:

ntel has the cheapest data plan I know of
Re: Advise Needed On 4g Modem by princemillla(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
generationz:

do you use it?

Yea am using it. But av abandoned them since they refused to give me mb. Same with 2 of my staff.
Re: Advise Needed On 4g Modem by princemillla(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
generationz:

ntel has the cheapest data plan I know of

Undisputed but the speed na snail cheesy.

I started with them last year and I know ow fast the network was but they made a gross mistake by introducing wawu. Tho, they got exposed and possibly double on new customers but the services didnt improve to match up with their customers demand.

I smell great fall if the ongoing wawu promo ends cuz most guys won't be able to cope with 2gig 1k and the compulsory 4G stand alone devices their service demand
Re: Advise Needed On 4g Modem by generationz(f): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
princemillla:

Undisputed but the speed na snail cheesy.

I started with them last year and I know ow fast the network was but they made a gross mistake by introducing wawu. Tho, they got exposed and possibly double on new customers but the services didnt improve to match up with their customers demand.

I smell great fall if the ongoing wawu promo ends cuz most guys won't be able to cope with 2gig 1k and the compulsory 4G stand alone devices their service demand
what do you mean by 4g stand alone devices

(1) (Reply)

Dell Convertible 17inch Touchscreen I7 2gb Nvidia 12gb 1TB / SOLD! Iphone 6s 16gb For Sale / US Used Apple Iphone 6 16gb For Sale @48k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.