Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. (874 Views)

Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen / My Power Bank Suddenly Return To 00% From 60% all of a sudden!! / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by arthurwillia(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
I was charging my phone and suddenly it became hot, please what can I do? Thank you.
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by faithesco(f): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
arthurwillia:
I was charging my phone and suddenly it became hot, please what can I do? Thank you.
it yaff burn
Gather money and go change d integrated circuit (IC)

1 Like

Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by EbukaHades10(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sell the phone and buy a new battery.
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by arthurwillia(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
faithesco:
it yaff burn
Gather money and go change d integrated circuit (IC)
Thanks for your prompt response, I really appreciate Chai.. that's like how Much?
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by arthurwillia(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Sell the phone and buy a new battery.
K
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by nelsonebby(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Buy new fridge to cool the phone whenever it’s hot again.
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by arthurwillia(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
nelsonebby:
Buy new fridge to cool the phone whenever it’s hot again.
K
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by tafat: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2018
did it stop working? if you are having issues take it to carl care to get it fixed.
arthurwillia:
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by arthurwillia(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2018
tafat:
did it stop working? if you are having issues take it to carl care to get it fixed.

It stopped working and didn't turn on again, not charging at all, gionee m6 mirror, I don't know carl care. Just want to an estimate of what to repair
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by tgmservice: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
arthurwillia:
gionee brand is going extinct
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by arthurwillia(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
tgmservice:
gionee brand is going extinct
Wow that's serious .: what can I do now?
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by CecicliaGarcia: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Under the hand test, the battery part is hot, or the IC circuit part is hot. If the battery part is hot, the battery may be in a problem; the movement is hot, after a complete shutdown, turn it on again, and try to see if it is still hot. Not fever, indicating that fever is due to the large task execution in the background.
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by CecicliaGarcia: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2018
Or you could take your phone to repair centre.
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by EmilyBaker12345(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2018
I think you must first distinguish between the fuselage is hot or the battery is hot. The two are definitely different. Here, we will focus on the situation that the fuselage is hot. First of all, you can definitely tell you that the phone motherboard is faulty, but the phone is still booting normally. And the proportion is not a small number, because some signal parts of the device does not affect the normal boot.
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by arthurwillia(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2018
CecicliaGarcia:
Under the hand test, the battery part is hot, or the IC circuit part is hot. If the battery part is hot, the battery may be in a problem; the movement is hot, after a complete shutdown, turn it on again, and try to see if it is still hot. Not fever, indicating that fever is due to the large task execution in the background.

Under the hand test, it was the place close to the camera that was getting hot not the battery, and it didn't turn at all so what I am saying is it didn't turn on after it got hot and since then it hasn't turn on nor get hot, it just didn't turn on, what can I do
Re: Please Helps.. My Phone Suddenly Became Hot And Didn't Turn On Again .. by arthurwillia(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2018
EmilyBaker12345:
I think you must first distinguish between the fuselage is hot or the battery is hot. The two are definitely different. Here, we will focus on the situation that the fuselage is hot. First of all, you can definitely tell you that the phone motherboard is faulty, but the phone is still booting normally. And the proportion is not a small number, because some signal parts of the device does not affect the normal boot.

Okay where are you and how can you help

(1) (Reply)

Androidauthority Will Not Kill Me With This Tecno Article (lol) / How To Upgrade Your Infinix Smartphone To Android Pie / I got a full refund yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.