Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo (66487 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by lacastre: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
lipsrsealed
E money

Electronic money

Electronic=Laptops,

Laptops=Yahoo

are thinking what am thinking?

SARS locate!!!
sense will not kee u

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by uwa1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Money is good....

Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by davillian(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wait
I will buy this kinda of car
And then go call a photographer to come and take shots
I will post on social media cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Never
I like my house below the mountain and not on the mountain
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by MufasaRebirth: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
AirForce stop spreading false information, that ride is not even up to $150,000, How did come up with that sum Mmmmm

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
It is easier for a cow to pass the eye of a need than for a rich man to enter heaven.

So all rich men are going to hell
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Big man with Big God.

Everything raw sauce

Choi

Slave
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by RexTramadol1: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
puccyforker:
am tired of seeing this kind of pictures
it makes me think I'm not trying my best to better my life cry

Imagine someone his ordinary jewelry is more than my life savings

well ije uwa si na akala aka smiley

U sef see ur signature

How money go feel?
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
lipsrsealed
E money

Electronic money

Electronic=Laptops,

Laptops=Yahoo

SARS locate!!!
Sars go locate am for their chop money. Lol
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by Michael004: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
This op too dey lie. 500k ko, 60billion ni
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by puccyforker: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
wayne4loan:
That car is not up to 100kusd
k
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by RexTramadol1: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It is easier for a cow to pass the eye of a need than for a rich man to enter heaven.

Blatant lie....
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by durubennie(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
abeg make i soak my garri in prince
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by lonlytroy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
lipsrsealed
E money

Electronic money

Electronic=Laptops,

Laptops=Yahoo

SARS locate!!!

Sars na toy where e money dey
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by Finestnigga(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
cenaman:
common maybach, what will u say about my bugatti platinum 2019 model.
Lie Mohammed
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by LOVEGINO(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
puccyforker:
live your life jorr
no mind the haters
they wish to be like you when they grow up cheesy
as in...

Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by surveyProf(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:
One of Nigeria's billionaires with really no known source of wealth

In Nigeria, it's unfortunate we celebrate riches, without necessarily asking questions as to how the fellow made his money.
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by iamdocToyemi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
dude will just be pasting us insta pictures. smh
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by blackaxe78: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
PeaceGord:
Buhari Is a big fool!

Can you wail till 2023?
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:
...and to that fact, we celebrate. *cheers*

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by asamaigho(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
That maybach is far less than $70k....all this over hyping sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by Allison012: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
PeaceGord:
Buhari Is a big fool!
Bro wetin buhari do u nah?
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by StudentsNG: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
MrCork:

....correction. .we dont no him hear in london. ....meaning he ain't relevant!!!! (((REAL TALK ))) angry

With this version of English, please how did you get to London

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bloggers go just they hype something that car is no longer in production and it tunkunbo used which won’t worth more than a $100.000. But for what is worth he try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by Allison012: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
AirForce stop spreading false information, that ride is not even up to $150,000, How did come up with that sum Mmmmm
Bro without hard feelings o.
na u sell the car for am.
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
1stola:
grin

So what is the difference this thing and my Toyota MUSCLE grin

grin

grin

Waste of money.
Lol Toyota muscle agidi big boy , my head is there car.
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by Spain007(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
puccyforker:
am tired of seeing this kind of pictures
it makes me think I'm not trying my best to better my life cry

Imagine someone his ordinary jewelry is more than my life savings

well ije uwa si na akala aka smiley

Guy change ur hobby (banging pussy)and thank me later
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by 3kay945(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lovely interior. Money speaks good things.
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by MrCork: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
StudentsNG:

With this version of English, please how did you get to London

...bro..buy dictionery & check meaning of Visa!! (No ofeense ) smiley

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by playmaker10: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
lipsrsealed E money

Electronic money

Electronic=Laptops,

Laptops=Yahoo
SARS locate!!!

you too get sense

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by sharpwriter(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

No, they may not go to hell. It is because as a rich man, you are subjected to unholy desires which you can get easily with your money and forget God. And most importantly, the money can be an avenue for oppression of poor ones. As a rich man, you can use yur money to deny them justice etc. As for the poor man who also destroys others and things in order to get wealth, it is also called the love of money which is= the root of all evils.
Re: E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo by eclecticbaron: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:

Bro you just spoke the truth. These days Nigerians celebrates anyone flaunting wealth even when the person's source of income is not known. What does this guy do exactly? You won't see Dangote flaunting expensive cars... it's always people whose wealth is questionable. And this is somebody's role model?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) / Roman Goddess Throwback Photo Before She Turned An Instagram Slay Queen / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.