Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! (1059 Views)

Peter Obi Is Unknown In Taraba, Says Supporter Who Went For Field Analysis (Pix) / Video Of Peter Obi Supporter Who Couldn't Identify His Party On Ballot Paper. / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! by desmond2pk: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ahmed the barber who set himself ablaze died today (fruday) around 5pm local time.
Active was a strong buhari supporter and active apc members during 2015 election.
Before he set himself ablaze, he complained of how unbearable life has become under this government. He girlfriends that setting himself ablaze might make the government change their policies and work towards making life easier for Nigerians.
He is survived by a son and his mother.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! by oshe11: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
How many times he go DIE

1 Like

Re: Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
First it was 'terrorism'
Second 'suicide bombing'
Now 'self immolation'
How fast we are copying the west
I'll be here waiting for 'hunger strike'
Then I'll know how good at copying they are
grin grin grin
My country. I weep for you!
cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! by dukie25: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
I pray many Nairaland members who used to support dullard don't do the same.

Where are those Buhari supporters that used to flood Nairaland? What ever happened to ........fill the blanks.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
Will Buhari mourn him? no. Seems the name buhari is now an ebodiment of sorrow, tears and death.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! by Donald95(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sarki sarkin buharguy ngeneukwuenu
When are you guys going to set una self ablaze

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! by GavelSlam: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Science student wan kill himself.
Re: Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! by debaj10: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
Science student wan kill himself.
guy, that's too crass, even for you.
rip dey hard u to type?
if sensitivity is too difficult, keep shut.
nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! by GavelSlam: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
debaj10:
guy, that's too crass, even for you.
rip dey hard u to type?
if sensitivity is too difficult, keep shut.
nonsense.

The guy was reported to be a drug addict.

If that's the case, then it was self-inflicted.

What RIP are you expecting from me?
Re: Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead! by Mynd44: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2018
8. Don't post false information on nairaland

1 Like

(1)

BREAKING: National Assembly Leadership Meets Tomorrow / Debt Profile As At End Of Q2 2018 Vs Foreign Reserve! / APC Speaks On ‘planned Defection’ Of Governors, Lawmakers To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.