Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics (59647 Views)

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by HeWrites(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
zeb04:
obviously that's what your sisters do

Funnily, I don't have a sis.

Don't know why it's paining you grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
thesicilian:

Even with my above average salary I can't afford to save 1,750 daily. But as you say, we are all Jon Snows in this matter.

Lol well we’re all different with different priorities

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by AceDomino(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
medexico:
The money is much more when they were straightened than when they were in rolls, it should be the other way round

Abi na lie?

Na true
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by CDCEO001: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
medexico:
The money is much more when they were straightened than when they were in rolls, it should be the other way round

Abi na lie?
You are right, I thought I was the only one seeing it.
The folded and rumpled will not reach 50k self.
Maybe she exaggerated it just to get attention.
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by iRepNaija1: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
phemmyfour:
Light face with dark legs

100k in 2months? This your fabuu no dey add up

Can you please explain to me why this is popular in Nigeria? It's like women use a foundation that's five shades lighter than their natural skin color.
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by chulo132(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
So where are the fifties, twenties and tens? You only saved 1k and 500s?
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by Buffalowings3(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
thesicilian:

1. How wise is she to have opened up her savings in just 2months?

2. For her to have saved 105k within 2months, it means she must have earned at least 3x that amount within the period. Since she has decided to bring her personal issues online, she should as well tell us where she got the money from.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by SirMichael1: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
HeWrites:
All, thanks to her BOYFRIENDS.

I can imagine how DEEP & WIDE the pussay, would be now..

Hewrites??! Ahh!!

I didn't believe you could stoop this low too. I always revered you as someone with a fair sense to judgement guess not everyone can live up to expectation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by Nursy(f): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
That girl works in a hospital that owes up to 3months salary. She tried though, only if its genuine.
thesicilian:

1. How wise is she to have opened up her savings in just 2months?

2. For her to have saved 105k within 2months, it means she must have earned at least 3x that amount within the period. Since she has decided to bring her personal issues online, she should as well tell us where she got the money from.
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by HeWrites(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
SirMichael1:

Hewrites??! Ahh!!

I didn't believe you could stoop this low too. I always revered you as someone with a fair sense to judgement guess not everyone can live up to expectation.

If you take all what I write on this Forum serious the you're on your own.

BTW, do you know me?
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by Sagay212: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
lol...na money for short time na him una dey see so.
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by misspatsy(f): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Nursy:
That girl works in a hospital that owes up to 3months salary. She tried though, only if its genuine.
Have u worked there before? just asking though. She is a hospital administrator as seen on her fb profile, not a doctor, nurse, midwife, pharmacist etc. Well, God knows how much she is being paid as an employee. But unless she has other side gigs,no one can tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by Nursy(f): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
My dear I am damn too sure of what I stated. Let's just leave it at that. She's a receptionist though and the new hospital where she works isn't on her profile except you scroll through her timeline then you will see the name of the hospital.
misspatsy:
Have u worked there before? just asking though. She is a hospital administrator as seen on her fb profile, not a doctor, nurse, midwife, pharmacist etc. Well, God knows how much she is being paid as an employee. But unless she has other side gigs,no one can tell.
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by Codes151(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Piggy bank with the term and its meaning... U should make that.

But if u can spare 105k in just 2months.. U should use the bank.
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by misspatsy(f): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nursy:
My dear I am damn too sure of what I stated. Let's just leave it at that. She's a receptionist though and the new hospital where she works isn't on her profile except you scroll through her timeline then you will see the name of the hospital.
That means she is a receptionist in Lekki Med Center?She claims to hold a big position in a comment of hers on fb. Wonder when receptionist became big position
Re: Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics by Nursy(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yes! Lekki Medical Centre.
misspatsy:
That means she is a receptionist in Lekki Med Center?She claims to hold a big position in a comment of hers on fb. Wonder when receptionist became big position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures / EFCC Investigating Kessington Adebutu ‘Baba Ijebu’ Over Tax Fraud / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.