Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Olawale David Oyinlade (govcray) For Nigerian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawale David Oyinlade (govcray) For Nigerian President (311 Views)

Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawale David Oyinlade (govcray) For Nigerian President by GurusBand(f): 5:15am On Jul 09, 2018
A 25year old Ekiti State University Student, Olawale David Oyinlade Popularly known as Governor Cray in EKSU Cries Over Nigerian Situation, he then announced on his facebook page that if no youth is ready to take over, that he's ready.
He said he is really heart broken, due to the fact that living in Nigeria has become like living an unending episode of a series of unfortunate events.
According to the freelance journalist, he wants lasting solutions to the numerous problems the country faces at the moment.
He Said
“Well I’m tired, I’m done pretending. How do you tell a homeless person not to wash his dirty linen in public, when clearly he lives in public view? Living in Nigeria has become like living an unending episode of a series of unfortunate events, we can’t seem to catch a break. The leaders constantly tell us that we are the leaders of tomorrow, yet 80 & above still cling to power like its their oxygen tank,”
he lamented on his Facebook and Instagram
He continued:
“since I was born, I have never experienced steady power supply in my country. It is important to note I turned 20+ in April.”
The activist also added an arm of the police called FSARS, harasses, bullies and extorts innocent and harmless citizens.
“Herdsmen go into a community killing everyone including harmless women and children and the government of the day won’t declare a state of emergency or move a muscle.
“We just lost innocent lives as a result of a tanker explosion on Otedola bridge, they still won’t do anything to change traffic and motoring safety.
despite my prayers for the leaders, the prayers of Nigerian lovers, INEC would not count our prayer points. I’ve been praying all my life and nothing has changed.
I want to give Heaven a break. This is a call to action, we need to get our PVC & end this before it ends us.”….
He hereby urged the Nigerian Youth that are capable of leading to contest, already PMB signed the NotTooYoungToRun Bill.
He added
“After posting a graphics design of my self contesting for president in this 2019, with the reaction i saw i believe we can do it.”

Re: Olawale David Oyinlade (govcray) For Nigerian President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Never laugh at anyone's dream.
#straightFace
Re: Olawale David Oyinlade (govcray) For Nigerian President by Nackzy: 5:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Anything that will unseat the patron of meyetti Allah Cow Group, is highly commendable
Re: Olawale David Oyinlade (govcray) For Nigerian President by amaniro: 5:33am On Jul 09, 2018
yen yen eeh yen yen

sowore 2019!

govcray kill you, crayfish

1 Like

Re: Olawale David Oyinlade (govcray) For Nigerian President by Nogodye(m): 5:52am On Jul 09, 2018
For now, the load is too heavy for him to carry...start from your state first.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Arewa Youths Kick Against Buhari Second Term Ambition / Must See - Two Things To Have Before 2019 / No Level Of Gang-up Could Make Buhari Abandon The Fight Against Corruption - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.