Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress (65809 Views)

Fans Criticize Ini Edo's Curves: "Your Surgery Went Bad" / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2018
nony43:
She is trying to look hot for Davido, but wait why can't people mind their business someone they don't even know, joblessness is too much in this country
if you are minding your business, you won't be typing here, just like I don't mind my business replying you too. if I post my nude pic with my prick erect and la-la put it on front-page, it become everybody business. so she flaunting to the world for people to hit likes and comment on

2 Likes

Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by RexTramadol1: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2018
She was forming another person's behaviour before

As money show face, she bring her personality out

No time to check time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by Speakdatruth: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Agadsman:

Lol..what then happens if the said dog begins to eat grass? smiley
grin It won't eat grass because it's the one leading, the goat is only following around.
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by engrjacuzzi: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2018
this chioma go sabi prick and Bleep well well
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by Diso60090(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2018
Speakdatruth:
A goat that walks around with a dog will surely eat shit.

It's a proverb, don't ask me the meaning, ask the elders.

You nor know the meaning simple as ABC
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by Agadsman(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Speakdatruth:

grin It won't eat grass because it's the one leading, the goat is only following around.

Lol...okay o
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by ufojude: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Me like what I see...
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by Lagbaja01(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Seems the provabial is less concern about the dog undecided
Agadsman:

Lol..what then happens if the said dog begins to eat grass? smiley
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by tgmservice: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2018
She is just Davido's biitch

The King makes his biitches dress however he likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by LazyNairalander(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Firstly foremost I thought it was Chioma Chukwuka.
Back to the topic if it best for David I don't see any reason for fans reaction.
David likes it that way and so be it.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by opribo(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2018
If you must expose your navel then put a diamond belly button ring there. I don't get the idea why people will expose their bare belly button when there is nothing to show. SMH.
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2018
Is
it their
sexiness
or
are
they
the
wan
dat
did
assurance
for
her
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by Swtfruitzrecord(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2018
debayun:
I wonder why no one is seeing it the other way round that her man may like her to dress that way since that's what turns him on.
turns him on for a bleep right? #sexobject.... Na so e take de start!
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by Sagay212: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Davido go still learn las las. Olosho nor fit hide attitude for too long. She go soon cast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2018
tgmservice:
She is just Davido's biitch
The King makes his biitches dress however he likes
Something tells me you are old fashioned
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by dreamwords: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Ordinary sex object. Just when she takes in, another bimbo will replace her just like she was a replacement for iya imade

What did Yorubas talk about the cane used in flogging the first wife? wink
She was with davido before other bitches
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by cenaman(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2018
When did this chioma become a celebrity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by mzsucess29: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2018
Na her time make she enjoy
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by avrex3k(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2018
Nothing really bad in that dress tho what if her man loves it if u know u know wink
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by joshcaleb: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2018
wetin concern me.. wait!! wetin concern them..
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by nazablossom(f): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2018
She should have maintained her decency,that was what singled her out. Right now,she looks like any other girl. You can't keep a man by going naked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by seumzy: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Davido's Assurance, Chioma has come under fire for flashing her skin as stepped out few days ago.

Fans are criticizing her saying she has changed and now become a slay queen. See some comments below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/you-have-changed-fans-criticize-davidos-girlfriend-chioma-for-flashing-skin.html

chaiiiiii this gal fine
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by Divay22(f): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2018
From a church girl to a bi*ch cheesy cheesy wink

I like it.

1 Like

Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by romenna: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2018
truth be told, this is a bit too much for the public
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by SAMBARRY: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2018
dreamwords:

She was with davido before other bitches
enle. She was the first before other bishes na him he no marry her. She dey follow am everywhere like person wey no get direction for im life. Shiorrrr

And for the records if davido does what he knows how to do best, sowing his seed everywhere and taking off, she should not come online and be ranting tales by moonlight stories the way Hanty Tonto was displaying her loff and when things went south, we were reading bashing up and dan

Hanty Tope adebutu and Broda juwon obj matter still dey ground wey never cool down, this one time too dey come

Afterall whatever has beginning must have end even in relationships and marriage

NEXT CASE!

*slams hammer on the table*
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by emelda86(f): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2018
No biggie awon fans ode!!!
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by emelda86(f): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2018
romenna:
truth be told, this is a bit too much for the public

Too much ke!!! Boo I'm surprise you're saying this
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by romenna: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2018
emelda86:

Too much ke!!! Boo I'm surprise you're saying this
how? grin
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
safarigirl:
It's really none of their business how she chooses to dress

These people go about talking to celebs like say dem sabi them from house. None of them know Chioma, so, they can shove their opinions where the sun don't shine

But the Sun shines everywhere. So?
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by Maundlinluv(f): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Who Chioma help, if she like make she waka naked e no help me. Eno concern me
Re: Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress by niyot124: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Na now I dey see am sha. She truly has a permanent mark on her face like a tribal mark grin

About how she dressed? No comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophie Alakija Slays In Bikini (photos) / Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year / Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.