Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

KUCHI PRAIZ- How I Get Sign Into Young Empire Stars( Y.E.S) NATION - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KUCHI PRAIZ- How I Get Sign Into Young Empire Stars( Y.E.S) NATION (534 Views)

Popular Comedian Notify Artists Seeking Labels On What To Do To Get Sign To Rocw / Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic / Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KUCHI PRAIZ- How I Get Sign Into Young Empire Stars( Y.E.S) NATION by Mrblizy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Well,, am praise odiase by consanguinity.. But "kuchi~praiz as a stage name ..
Am a native of Benin precisely from oruónigbé.. But though related to the urhobo.. And am just 18.. Will be 19 September 30th..
I did came into the Y.E.S nation label at April 2018..
I was literally informed by my close pal " Miss Recheal Agbagana" who introduced me to the young boss "Mr Blizy" I salute..
And that was how I united with the one great family; the "Y.E.S nation label..
Am a song writer,, a rapper and a musician accurately..
I deal on "RnB" but most times I do "Pop"...[center]

REASON WHY I LOVE THE LABEL
Okay,,
I joined the Y.E.S nation label for an extension of the entertainment.. If is,, to develop.. We ought to grow big..
2ndly the label on its own,, gave the best pleasantries.. We have some of the best up coming artist and am not an exception either...
3rdly am to contend to make my musical career famous.. And I believe with the Young empowering stars label,, I can get on..
And at fourth,, the Y.E.S got me on.. The encouragement never collapse.. I know this label will bring forth.. Surely it will be large..

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

'working With Wrong People In Nollywood, Almost Made Me Give Up' -shirley Ann / I’m Still Open To Marriage –essence / Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Reunite For Son’s Birthday Party (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.