Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses (18172 Views)

Yahoo Boy’s Mother Jailed Five Years For Receiving N91M Internet Fraud Money / Beelalgy Exposed As A Fake Police Officer (Video) / Nigerians Indicted As US Charges 80 For Fraud, Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by dammy13(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
The Police in Sokoto has arrested a self-confessed fraudster, Mahmuda Hamza, who has been extorting money from people with a police identity card.

Parading the suspect with some area boys at the police headquarters in the state on Friday, the command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Cordelia Nwawe, maintained that the Commissioner of Police in the state has declared war against area boys and other miscreants.

The PPRO also advised parents to talk to their wards to be law-abiding “as it is not going to be business as usual for criminals in the state.”

Hamza, in an interview with our correspondent, explained that he took the identity card from a deceased policeman and attached his passport photograph to it.

“I am a fraudster and I know I have committed an offence but I am pleading, I will not go into crime again if I am pardoned. I am not an armed robber, but a fraudster. I have two wives and seven children and I feed them all from the money I make through this fraud,” he explained.

The police also paraded one Usman Danmaliki, who hired dismissed police officers to extort money from villagers.

Danmaliki was rearrested in a court premises after appearing before a magistrate for a similar offence.

One of his victims, Aliyu Usman Rikina, had accused Danmaliki of harassment and extortion.

“He was using some dismissed police officers to intimidate and extort money and other valuables from our people in Dange Shuni village,” Rikina alleged.

http://kikiotolu.com/i-feed-my-2-wives-7-children-with-money-i-made-from-fraud-arrested-fake-police-officer-confesses/

1 Like

Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by labisibrass(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
And what's the difference between the fake and real Nigerian police #IRANU

4 Likes

Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by DIYhackers: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
You're a man! You tried. But It's time for jail.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
good he was caught but fraudsters are all in every section of Nigeria economy, among the unemployment are yahoo boys but bank are the worst .their boss of all bosses are politicians

4 Likes

Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by sonsomegrigbo: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
I feel bad whenever I open a crime thread and find out the criminal is either Yoruba or Hausa...

Honestly crime is very rare among those two tribes...

Igbo amaka!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by tolexy007(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
undecided
Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by Naijawebmaster: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Once a thief, always a thief; don't bother pleading, you'll have to face the law.

You do not have a responsible means to cater for a family, yet, you married not one but two wives, and even went ahead to have seven children....smh. angry

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by linkszelda: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ok
Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by Kendumazy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hmmmm. He even has two wives.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by sunnyside16(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
How is it the children's fault. Their father they always thought was a policeman, now face your crime alone.
Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by jordyspices: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Na wetin fit am
Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by Jokeyoptimi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
Buhari caused this

1 Like

Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by HypocriticalMod: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
U get mind marry two wives angry
Men with legit work and cool cash never marry one finish u dey marry two. U for feed ur entire village too.
Useless man
Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
No job and no legitimate means of livelihood but you marry 2 wives and then end up with 7 children. What is wrong with you?
Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by romenna: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
u nor get work and u marry two wives
very annoyin pig
Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by LazyNairalander(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
He even has 2 wives self.

check my SIGNATURE ojare
Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by neolboy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Two wives and Seven children?

You killed yourself man

1 Like

Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by phemmyfour: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
2 wives? In this buharieconomics
Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by LexngtonSteele: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
I feel bad whenever I open a crime thread and find out the criminal is either Yoruba or Hausa...

Honestly crime is very rare among those two tribes...

I*** amaka!

You are right.

The United Nations Drugs and Crime agency report for 2018 analysis:

95% - Aba Jew. 3% Ab0ki... 2% others.

Google if you don't believe me.

1 Like

Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by okerekeikpo: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Afonja and fraud are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by sonsomegrigbo: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
You are right.
The United Nations Drugs and Crime agency report for 2018 analysis:
95% - Aba Jew. 3% Ab0ki... 2% others.
Google if you don't believe me.

You are blessed...

For saying that bitter truth
Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by bewla(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
labisibrass:
And what's the difference between the fake and real Nigerian police #IRANU
I wonder o
Re: 'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses by Epldaily(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ebios:
l can't register... why is it so?
try again

(1) (Reply)

Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack / Ex-convict, Who Stole Turkey Lands Back In Jail For Stealing Chicken / Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.