Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos (29659 Views)

Nigerian Migrants In Germany To Be Deported On Monday / Stranded Nigerians Arrive The Country From Libya. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by onatisi(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
They spoiled the video by mentioning only the names of pastors . They should have addressed the video to Nigerians in general. Oyedepo and co didn't send them to Libya ,so why should they be the ones to bring them back to Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by RaptorX: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
from nigeria to Libya shouldn't cost u more than 150k.sometimes these guys sells off their properties to fund this journey and some put their life savings into it.some of these persons in d video were stranded no money to continue before they were eventually arrested.. I have a lot of friends who left the country through this means they couldn't have dreamt of a better way of leaving d country. most of them took d risk because of their unborn children.don't judge their actions..
There is no future for an African illegal immigrant in Europe, you can rationalise this crazy illegal journey all you want but your prospect as an illegal immigrant in Europe is bleak. That is why most are into crimes and prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by Youngjohnosas: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
RaptorX:
There is no future for an African illegal immigrant in Europe, you can rationalise this crazy illegal journey all you want but your prospect as an illegal immigrant in Europe is bleak.
u don't remain an illegal immigrant forever that's why u ave to stay in a camp b of good learn their lifestyle then u can b incorporated into their society with all the privileges of a legal occupants. black celebrities u today most of their parents were smuggled into Europe and today their children are celebrated in Europe.their parents paid the supreme price...the France spiderman that has been trending online was an illegal immigrant in France so u r not God
Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
how did they get access to a phone and internet

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by sulasa07(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Abike dabiri over to you. Europe and America got what they wished.
Americans and Europeans are d problem in this world.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by Deltatoto: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
AgentGoat:
As their life go waste for there now. Na em go pass?
when u get to a stage in life uno all die na die.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by Babaolorioko(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Exterminated and Discriminated against all blacks in the Southern of his country
Ethnic groups. The population of Libya is primarily of Berber ancestral origin. Among the non-Arabized Berber groups are the nomadic Tuareg, who inhabit the southern areas as well as parts of Algeria, Mali, Niger and Burkina Faso. But did black Africans have it any better under Gaddafi? On paper, the racial tensions that exist in Libyan society do seem at odds with the Pan-African stance espoused by Gaddafi. He was well known for championing the rights of African migrants and had long advocated for greater African unity – even proposing a single African currency. But a deeper look into history indicates that the fallen dictator’s legacy as “Brother Leader” is mired by the very same racist and imperialist ideas he swore to oppose. Despite his calls for African solidarity, Gaddafi intervened in the domestic affairs of several African countries, in what some believed to be his attempt to wage an “Arabisation” campaign in the sub-Sahara region. In the late 1970s, he created an army of mercenary fighters called the “Islamic legion” as a means of militarily advancing his cause. Gaddafi used this legion to back several rebel movements across the continent, particularly in Sudan, Liberia, and Sudan; using immigrants from poorer Sahel countries (Niger, Chad, and Mali) to bolster his forces and fight as mercenaries in civil wars in which they had no allegiance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by Phemostiga4u: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
sunnysunny69:
please is this true
Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by raph101(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
fados4sure:
Common sense is truly not common
Ozour
are u this sick?
Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2018
raph101:

are u this sick?
Oga park well
Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by Emuze1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=Deltatoto post=69219375]u dey c food eat na y u go understand? Bro the money they use in making such movement can they use it to open up sometin for them selves.. Maybe after making enough money u can now make a legal movement.. Them nor dey see food eat Na them see money take enter libya road..
Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by ababda: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
chineloSA:

Black should be banned. There is no race but African. Arabs who live in Egypt are Arabs and never African.

African is our race. We should guard against sharing it with people who simply want to benefit from the continent but not for Africans.

There are many shades of African but we should refuse to be called black.

Black is insultive word. It comes with negative connotations like black sheep, black list, black heart etc. It was given to us to degrade us.

White was give to then because it has positive connotations like purity, cleanliness etc.

We do not realise how calling ourselves and allowing other races to call us black has negative implications to our psyche and their psyche.

African is respectable and not Black.

Sudanese are lost souls because Arab is a race and not a choice. You cannot be Arab race and African race.

The thing is Sudan is a very diverse country. It depends which segment of the Sudanese population you are referring to. Sudan is not the Congo

Sudanese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpDQMqiT-F8&t=158s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CwUYekLRDM

http://jideodukoya.com/gallery-post/beautiful-faces-of-sudanese/

We are in the fault line of the Arab and African world. It is just the reality.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by chineloSA(f): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
ababda:

The thing is Sudan is a very diverse country. It depends which segment of the Sudanese population you are referring to. Sudan is not the Congo

Sudanese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpDQMqiT-F8&t=158s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CwUYekLRDM

http://jideodukoya.com/gallery-post/beautiful-faces-of-sudanese/

We are in the fault line of the Arab and African world. It is just the reality.

��� Those who made you believe that you are in the faultline messed with you.

Sudanese are the most confused yet your Masters ( Arabs ) hate you.

I lived in Saudi Arabia where you find a large population of Sudanese. Arabs treat you like dirt.

I work for a University in Saudi. In Saudi if you are Sudanese you get paid the least after all nationalities.
Example when they pay teacher salaries,
1.American will be paid more
2. Canadian, British, Australian and South African
3. Indians
4. Sudanese.

That is even the order of how they treat people. But you continue deceiving yourselves because some of you have Arab blood in you.

When the Arabs brought Islam to Africa they made sure that they bring confusion by
1. Compelling people to change their African names to Arabic names.

2. Breeding with African woman to make sure you are confused and get to eventually think you are a special breed. Meanwhile in the Arab world they have always discouraged their woman from breeding with anyone other than their own Arabs. IN Saudi they have laws that makes its so hard for women to marry non Saudi that it seems impossible.

3. Brainwash you to think that everything native to you is dirty and primitive. You dropped your cultures, language and beliefs and you followed light skinned person ( Arab). Don't feel bad all Africans did that.

4. Little did the Sudanese know that the above confusion was to create a huge rift between its people that the country eventually divided. That was Arab strategy, to devide and conquer Africans with their religion and make them take anything Arabic ( name, food, culture even language etc. ) over your own. DON'T feel bad, Europeans did that with Christianity.

You people think you are a special breed because some of you once bred with Arabs.
You treat dark skinned Sudanese with disdain and worship light skinned Sudanese. Sudanese woman wanna be light skinned to get married earlier than anybody else.
I have never seen women who bleach as much as Sudanese. The self hate is so rife. Arabs did a great job

Your masters that you think you are borderline with do not think you are Arabs, they think you are Africans. They just enjoy seeing that you were conquered through religion, culture and language. Nothing more.

What makes those people you showed me look unAfrican. I have seen Ethiopians and Somalis who look like the pictures you shared.

That's the confusion I am talking about. In fact you are one completely brainwashed people, which I have no hope you can be salvaged.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by Favor99(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2018
chineloSA:

I lived in Saudi Arabia where you find a large population of Sudanese. Arabs treat you like dirt.

I work for a University in Saudi. In Saudi if you are Sudanese you get paid the least after all nationalities.
2. Canadian, British, Australian and [/b]South African[b]
3. Indians
4. Sudanese.

That is even the order of how they treat people. But you continue deceiving yourselves because some of you have Arab blood in you.

When the Arabs brought Islam to Africa they made sure that they bring confusion by

2. Breeding with African woman to make sure you are confused and get to eventually think you are a special breed. Meanwhile in the Arab world they have always discouraged their woman from breeding with anyone other than their own Arabs. IN Saudi they have laws that makes its so hard for women to marry non Saudi that it seems impossible.

3. Brainwash you to think that everything native to you is dirty and primitive. You dropped your cultures, language and beliefs and you followed light skinned person ( Arab). Don't feel bad all Africans did that.

4. Little did the Sudanese know that the above confusion was to create a huge rift between its people that the country eventually divided. That was Arab strategy, to devide and conquer Africans with their religion and make them take anything Arabic ( name, food, culture even language etc. ) over your own. DON'T feel bad, Europeans did that with Christianity.

You people think you are a special breed because some of you once bred with Arabs.
You treat dark skinned Sudanese with disdain and worship light skinned Sudanese. Sudanese woman wanna be light skinned to get married earlier than anybody else.
I have never seen women who bleach as much as Sudanese. The self hate is so rife. Arabs did a great job

Your masters that you think you are borderline with do not think you are Arabs, they think you are Africans. They just enjoy seeing that you were conquered through religion, culture and language. Nothing more.

What makes those people you showed me look unAfrican. I have seen Ethiopians and Somalis who look like the pictures you shared.

That's the confusion I am talking about. In fact you are one completely brainwashed people, which I have no hope you can be salvaged.

When you put South Africans as #2, we’re you talking about Black South Africans or white or colored South Africans or were you talking about all South Africans in general?
Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by chineloSA(f): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Favor99:

When you put South Africans as #2, we’re you talking about Black South Africans or white or colored South Africans or were you talking about all South Africans in general?

Well that's where these Arabs get confused.
All three America, UK and SA have a variety of races. So they get confused why all these countries have Indian race. With regards to pay, they look at your nationality.

With regards to treatment the order goes like this until you open your mouth or passport
1. White
2. Africans, Coloureds and Phillipinos ( they lick ass)
3. Indians and Sudanese

The former are treated like scums. It's very sad. Even religion they share doesn't help them to escape their racism.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos by ababda: 12:24am On Jul 19, 2018
chineloSA:

2. Canadian, British, Australian and South African
3. Indians
4. Sudanese.

What i mean fault line, we have all the populations and faces of the entire African Continent. That is a simple geography lesson. From the north Egypt, From South (South Sudan), East(Ethiopia, Eritrean) and the West(Chad) all those groups are represented in Sudan population. Also the rest of your statement is really not relevant. I think you need to work on your home issue first before coming at us. A good example is your electricity problem.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) / Bus Climbs On Top Of Another, Accident Claims Life Along Asaba-Benin Expressway / Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.