Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Finally Adsense Ban Who Can Help With An Appeal Here Pls!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally Adsense Ban Who Can Help With An Appeal Here Pls!!! (492 Views)

Does Copyright Infringement Result To Adsense Ban? Steps To Keep Safe. / How Google Detects Invalid Clicks And Causes Of Adsense Ban / New Google Adsense Ban FREE, Page View, Google Analytics Website Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Adsense Ban Who Can Help With An Appeal Here Pls!!! by jetz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
So finally finally adsense visited my acct and banned me for God knows wah just had $102 balance to cash out this 21st of july and i got a notification mail that my account has been disabled after recieving 2 previous payment. Can someone point at the right direction as to wah to do or go about it biko need to sort this out ASAP
Note: i do legit stuffs and no blackhat stuff to boost my earnings o
Re: Finally Adsense Ban Who Can Help With An Appeal Here Pls!!! by DLonely1: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
jetz:
So finally finally adsense visited my acct and banned me for God knows wah just had $102 balance to cash out this 21st of july and i got a notification mail that my account has been disabled after recieving 2 previous payment. Can someone point at the right direction as to wah to do or go about it biko need to sort this out ASAP
Note: i do legit stuffs and no blackhat stuff to boost my earnings o
You where banned because of the following reasons.
Your traffic is mostly from social network.
You run Facebook ads too much.
You have too much ads placement on your blog which includes those annoying popup ads and floating ads.
Your friends are clicking your ads all the time
Re: Finally Adsense Ban Who Can Help With An Appeal Here Pls!!! by jetz(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
DLonely1:

You where banned because of the following reasons.
Your traffic is mostly from social network.
You run Facebook ads too much.
You have too much ads placement on your blog which includes those annoying popup ads and floating ads.
Your friends are clicking your ads all the time
chai omo guilty of the facebook ads sha but its not that much na nawa o...any idea wah i shud do like now
Re: Finally Adsense Ban Who Can Help With An Appeal Here Pls!!! by DLonely1: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
jetz:
chai omo guilty of the facebook ads sha but its not that much na nawa o...any idea wah i shud do like now
Yes, Facebook ads is mostly the cause... My friend who run lifestyle blog was disabled last two months and since then he has been managing Jumia affiliate. You can appeal to them and show them evidence of your traffic using Google analytics. Take the screenshot and if 60-70% of your traffic is coming from Google, they may reconsider you. Otherwise you are on your own.
I only run Facebook ads direct to my affiliate page not to my blog.
Re: Finally Adsense Ban Who Can Help With An Appeal Here Pls!!! by jetz(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
DLonely1:

Yes, Facebook ads is mostly the cause... My friend who run lifestyle blog was disabled last two months and since then he has been managing Jumia affiliate. You can appeal to them and show them evidence of your traffic using Google analytics. Take the screenshot and if 60-70% of your traffic is coming from Google, they may reconsider you. Otherwise you are on your own.
I only run Facebook ads direct to my affiliate page not to my blog.
thanks....its well o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[centup.wapkiz.com Wrong Blog Design] And Tips To Get It Fixed / Website Job Available (budget 0-15k Naira) / Cheapest Airtel Data Plan For Modem And Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.