Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Why Is That It Is Only Christian Leaders Speaking Up Against Herdsmen Killings? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is That It Is Only Christian Leaders Speaking Up Against Herdsmen Killings? (744 Views)

Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen / Maina Has Started Speaking Up On How He Spent The N24bn ―source / Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That It Is Only Christian Leaders Speaking Up Against Herdsmen Killings? by alBHAGDADI: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Since Christian leaders have been speaking up against the killings carried out by Fulani herdsmen in the middle belt and southern parts of Nigeria, some quarters have condemned them with claims that they are politicizing the killings and using it to paint the administration of president Buhari as evil.

Part of those who have issued such words is MURIC and other Muslim bodies who claim that the Christian Associaton of Nigeria (CAN) has no right to be angered by the killings because it is not only Christians that are getting killed, even though most of the attacked communities are Christian dominated.

Now, if it is not only Christians that are getting killed by the herdsmen, it must mean that Muslims, Pagans and Traditionalists are also getting killed. I have just few questions to ask:

1.) How come it is only Christian leaders that are speaking up against the killings?

2.) Why aren't leaders of those other affected groups speaking up (that's if they are affected)?

3.) Why are Muslim/Pagans/Traditionalist leaders not bothered about their people whom they claim are also affected?

4.) Why are Muslim leaders trying to caution Christians from calling out the government over poor intervention?

5.) Why is MURIC so concerned about CAN speaking up against the killings?

4.) Why do Muslim leaders speak in support of the suspected killers but never condemn them?

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That It Is Only Christian Leaders Speaking Up Against Herdsmen Killings? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
[s]
alBHAGDADI:

Since Christian leaders have been speaking up against the killings carried out by Fulani herdsmen in the middle belt and southern parts of Nigeria, some quarters have condemned them with claims that they are politicizing the killings and using it to paint the administration of president Buhari as evil.

Part of those who have issued such words is MURIC and other Muslim bodies who claim that the Christian Associaton of Nigeria (CAN) has no right to be angered by the killings because it is not only Christians that are getting killed, even though most of the attacked communities are Christian dominated.

Now, if it is not only Christians that are getting killed by the herdsmen, it must mean that Muslims, Pagans and Traditionalists are also getting killed. I have just few questions to ask:

1.) How come it is only Christian leaders that are speaking up against the killings?

2.) Why aren't leaders of those other affected groups speaking up (that's if they are affected)?

3.) Why are Muslim/Pagans/Traditionalist leaders not bothered about their people whom they claim are also affected?

4.) Why are Muslim leaders trying to caution Christians from calling out the government over poor intervention?

5.) Why is MURIC so concerned about CAN speaking up against the killings?

4.) Why do Muslim leaders speak in support of the suspected killers but never condemn them?

lalasticlala
[/s]

You people are terrible. You have reduced human lives to something to play religious card with. WTF is Christian and Muslim leaders? We are talking about killing of human beings (fellow Nigerians) in particular yet all your confused brain can process is their religion. We were born into this world as innocent kids before been brainwashed into islam/christianity and others. If i had the power, i will ban any form of religion in this country. Religion is the greatest problem of humanity
Re: Why Is That It Is Only Christian Leaders Speaking Up Against Herdsmen Killings? by saaron(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Because those who are silent about herdsmen terrorist are using them to wage war on non Muslims through Taqiya (DECEPTION). Remember this is exactly what they did when boko haram begin their terrorist campaign on Christians bombing countless of churches before the Almighty turned their hearts on themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That It Is Only Christian Leaders Speaking Up Against Herdsmen Killings? by Turantula(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ejimagift:
[s][/s]

You people are terrible. You have reduced human lives to something to play religious card with. WTF is Christian and Muslim leaders? We are talking about killing of human beings (fellow Nigerians) in particular yet all your confused brain can process is their religion. We were born into this world as innocent kids before been brainwashed into islam/christianity and others. If i had the power, i will ban any form of religion in this country. Religion is the greatest problem of humanity
So we shouldn't condemn the killing because they are christians. Head slamming terrorists everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That It Is Only Christian Leaders Speaking Up Against Herdsmen Killings? by eagleu: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ejimagift:
[s][/s]

Nice attempt to change the topic, Mr. Muslim leader!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That It Is Only Christian Leaders Speaking Up Against Herdsmen Killings? by AroOkigbo(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2018
Ejimagift:
[s][/s]

Typical of a Yoruba muslim. ..gosh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That It Is Only Christian Leaders Speaking Up Against Herdsmen Killings? by chairman00100: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2018
op, are you saying that osinbajo is no a Christian?

(1) (Reply)

How APC Caused Lawmakers’ Defection – Gbajabiamila / Rivers 2019: Tonye Cole Resign From Sahara Energy To Contest Rivers Governorship / BREAKING: Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.