Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash (20408 Views)

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / APC Moves To Bar Senators, Reps From Voting In Presidential Primary / FG To Send 300 Nigerians To Portugal Over Kano-Maradi Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by ijustdey: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
By Musa Abdullahi Krishi

Federal lawmakers from Plateau State have clashed over the allegations by one of them that 300 people from the state were trained on how to kill people in faraway Israel.

Rep Ahmed Idris Wase last Tuesday told the House during a debate on the recent killings of over 200 people in some parts of the state that some politicians were behind the killings.

The lawmaker had said that: “I was opportuned to be a member of the transition committee when this government came to power in Plateau State. I want to say this, that the security are not doing their work. They’re the causes of this matter, whether we like it or not.

“Mr Speaker, I want to inform this House and Nigerians that about 300 people were trained in Israel, I say 300 people. It’s there in our report; we gave it to government to work on it, to find out who were sent for that training. I can tell you Mr Speaker, to date, nobody has been traced.

“I want to tell you sir. There’s a company in Nigeria, today in Plateau State, that’s working. They did importation of about four trailers, but four containers were missing.

When we traced as a committee on what were in those containers, to God who made me sir, we were told they were taken to a person’s house, a high politician. I’ll give you the name of the company; it’s a security firm in Israel,” he said.

However, other lawmakers from the state including Senators Jonah Jang and Jerry Husseini as well as Reps Gyang Pwajok, Johnbull Shekarau, Timothy Golu, Solomon Maren, among others said Wase was economical with the truth.

They wondered why he kept the information to himself for the past three years, saying he was only trying to add more salt to injury.

They said during a press conference in Abuja that the Inspector General of Police (IGP) Ibrahim Idris should not waste time to investigate Wase over the state.

Our correspondent gathered that the differing positions taken by both Wase and the other lawmakers were already causing bad blood among the Plateau lawmakers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/reps-from-plateau-clash-over-300-persons-trained-in-israel-260013.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by sunnysunny69(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
For cheap guerilla training try Ukraine or the Russians. Israel with teach you in millitay equipment you'll never use, Ukraine will teach you street to Street fighting.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Tonnexy: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
This guy has no conscience

5 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by bedspread: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
If this Government hands are Clean, they should Arrest that Senator and Quize out the information of whoever it is !!

11 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by saaron(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Maybe the Taqiya rep from Plateau is trying to tell us that 300 fulani terrorist herdsmen were imported from Niger Rep to Plateau to massacre Plateau indigenes and rename their lands as conquered territory. Abi no be so? Even a good number of boko haram fighters were imported across northern borders.
Under buhari's govt, uncountable number of fulanis from West African countries were brought to Nigeria to wage JIHAD against non Muslims. FACT!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by AustineE1: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Is only in Nigeria that the oppressors cry more than the oppressed!
This is wickedness in its worst form,imagine the stupid rep member Ahmed Idris Waje spewing thrash from his mouth,all in an effort to cover-up the serial genocide committed by Fulani-herdsmen all over Nigeria!
Nigeria is in for a mess,we now have a government that is directly or indirectly supporting the massacre of its masses and intentional depopulating of the christian middlebelt! We pray and hope that the blood of innocent christians killed allover Nigeria will water the trees of freedom in this country!

24 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by inoki247: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
people be spewing trash from derr mouth if DSS carry am now e will b crying release d information nd u will act like a leak document instead u looking for a way to mak money..
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by maxiuc(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by lamideee(f): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ok
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by tolexy007(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
undecided
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by yazach: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jonathan, CAN IPOB and politicians (PDP) has blood on their hands and sooner their atrocities will be exposed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Muric and muslims nationwide has been vindicated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Lomprico2: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ejimagift:

How?

4 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by buharitill2023: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
OK
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Built2last: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
bedspread:
If this Government hands are Clean, they should Arrest that Senator and Quize out the information of whoever it is !!

If I hear
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by 1shortblackboy: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ejimagift:
were they accused before and how have they been vindicated

6 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
ISRAEL IS A JEWISH NATION, IT MEANS SOONEST W'LL HAVE XTIANS MILITANTS IN 9JA, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM BLOWING EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Arrest the Mor.on to shed more light now, he will Start saying jargons.

*Miyetti Allah has publicly owned up to commiting the crime as a reprisal for 300 cows being rustled (The foolish man can't come up with any other number aside 300).*

5 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Vested(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Our gullibility in this country knows no bounds.
In the midst of all these confusion, the focused herdsmen will keep on wrecking havoc.
My fellow Nigerians, do not trust any politician no matter what he says or does in the public before you. Their trade is chaos and confusion for their own selfish interest.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Authoreety: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bhh
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by LazyNairalander(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
TY Danjuma advise is working!

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Dpharisee: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
The town called WASE where this Fulani Rep comes from and which he bears as surname started as a small Fulani resting point giving to them by the natives, the military regimes came to power and appointed a Fulani Emir to preside over the town including its natives.
Now they want to extend their influence over other parts of Plateau by genocide using the ongoing ethnic cleansing, so many communities have been deserted out of fear of attacks and many may never return, giving Fulanis opportunity to replace them with their brethren from across West Africa where they are a minority by telling them to migrate in their huge numbers to Nigeria where they would be protected.

8 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by ollah2: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
saaron:
Maybe the Taqiya rep from Plateau is trying to tell us that 300 fulani terrorist herdsmen were imported from Niger Rep to Plateau to massacre Plateau indigenes and rename their lands as conquered territory. Abi no be so? Even a good number of boko haram fighters were imported across northern borders.
Under buhari's govt, uncountable number of fulanis from West African countries were brought to Nigeria to wage JIHAD against non Muslims. FACT!

Kindly proof the unaccountable number of fulanis brought to wage Jihad on non Muslims?

2 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by AnanseK(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
saaron:

I don’t blame you:

2 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by mansamusa08(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dpharisee:
The town called WASE where this Fulani Rep comes from and which he bears as surname started as a small Fulani resting point giving to them by the natives, the military regimes came to power and appointed a Fulani Emir to preside over the town including its natives.
Now they want to extend their influence over other parts of Plateau by genocide using the ongoing ethnic cleansing, so many communities have been deserted out of fear of attacks and many may never return, giving Fulanis opportunity to replace them with their brethren from across West Africa where they are a minority by telling them to migrate in their huge numbers to Nigeria where they would be protected.

Go and check your history very well. The natives of plateau state were mountain top dwellers. Because if the threats of slave raids and the facts that they were minority tribes without organized army, the remained on top of the mountains.
It was Fulani that settled and developed most lands in the present s.Plateau state. The claims if ownership of the land came about with creation of Nasarawa State from the former plateau state. Because Christian became majority in the new Plateau state, they began to persecute Muslims and Fulani ethnic group. They bowed to confiscate lands legally acquired by Fulani.

1 Like

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by asobo: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
There normal way of diverting the publics attention from what is happening. APC is evil

2 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by asobo: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
mansamusa08:

Go and check your history very well. The natives of plateau state were mountain top dwellers. Because if the threats of slave raids and the facts that they were minority tribes without organized army, the remained on top of the mountains.
It was Fulani that settled and developed most lands in the present s.Plateau state. The claims if ownership of the land came about with creation of Nasarawa State from the former plateau state. Because Christian became majority in the new Plateau state, they began to persecute Muslims and Fulani ethnic group. They bowed to confiscate lands legally acquired by Fulani.
Can you please mention the places earlier occupied by the Fulani's. Fulani's are not Nigerian's every sane mind knows that. Please stop deceiving people Mr historian

11 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Empiror: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ejimagift:

How are they vindicated? They must have gone for training to counter attacks. That is what happens when you have a clueless person in power. If the Fulani dont stop their Islamisation agenda with their master, such will continue to happen.
Operation defend yourself is just starting.
Arrest all Miyyetti Allah members and MURIC members. Dont use this to difuse the air.

1 Like

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by pol23: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Me just wondering how presidency has 30,000.00 police to conduct Ekiti Election,but Plateau should resolve the crisis that killed scores more.
I was asking a zombie yesterday,why don't we know the exact number of people that were killed in Plateau or that has been killed so far,it has always been over 10,aprrox 100...
Just like a zombie,he said how do I expect government to knows the exact number when they all lived in hut and some even live in village not accessible.
I asked him,then how's it possible for government to locate them and share 350 million dollars among them...Na so my friend take style walk away.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Releases State Budget First Time Since 2014 / Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Kuje Prison / Militants Bomb Agip Pipeline In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.