Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Aliexpress, Please Help With Information And Steps - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Aliexpress, Please Help With Information And Steps (372 Views)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliexpress, Please Help With Information And Steps by dredmatthew234(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good day everyone,
I wanna shop some items on aliexpress and basically it's my first time shopping on international online store ... Please shoppers in the house can help me out on the steps and procedures with approximate duration for the goods to arrive, and the delivery process

Regards
Re: Aliexpress, Please Help With Information And Steps by Alejoc(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
dredmatthew234:
Good day everyone,
I wanna shop some items on aliexpress and basically it's my first time shopping on international online store ... Please shoppers in the house can help me out on the steps and procedures with approximate duration for the goods to arrive, and the delivery process

Regards

I make use of my GTB atmcard..... Most bank ATM card are fit for purpose too and enter my bank digits on my account details and viola purchase is bliss and options Yapa.....it is simply a straight forward things except if you bank has not profile you for online purchase in which case you will have to order them to authorize such on your card.... Share any problem encounterwd if any and we will attend to them
Re: Aliexpress, Please Help With Information And Steps by Stormyweather(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
dredmatthew234:
Good day everyone,

Regards
go to the xiaomi thread in Phone section. More than enough people will attend to you.
Re: Aliexpress, Please Help With Information And Steps by wiseword316(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Alejoc:

I make use of my GTB atmcard..... Most bank ATM card are fit for purpose too and enter my bank digits on my account details and viola purchase is bliss and options Yapa.....it is simply a straight forward things except if you bank has not profile you for online purchase in which case you will have to order them to authorize such on your card.... Share any problem encounterwd if any and we will attend to them
Do they accept verve?
Re: Aliexpress, Please Help With Information And Steps by Emmy2009(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Omo i just bought phone case from aliexpress last week. Non expect to see your level until like 6weeks time o. And na post office u go go pick am o
Re: Aliexpress, Please Help With Information And Steps by Alejoc(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
wiseword316:

Do they accept verve?

I don't know for sure but it accept every card that can be used for buying online

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress, Please Help With Information And Steps by Adedesto(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2022
dredmatthew234:
Good day everyone,

Regards
Hello Bro please send me a message on WhatsApp 08176021496

(1) (Reply)

Camera for sale in Ibadan - Nikon Coolpix L25 / I Need Galaxy S8 Duos Sim Tray Anyone? / Uk Used Toshiba Laptop For Sale #40k sold sold!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.