Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Do You Still Listen To The Radio? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Still Listen To The Radio? (417 Views)

Which Witney Houston Songs Do You Still Listen To / Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) / Brilla Fm Sport Analyst Elegbete Is No Longer With The Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Listen To The Radio? by doughziay: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
I was at an event yesterday and the compere introduced herself as a radio presenter on one of the leading radio stations in Nigeria. I really can't remember having a radio on my mobile phone not to talk of listening to it.

Is the radio getting outdated?
Do you still listen to the radio, and when last was that?

Good day nairalanders
lalasticlala should still have his Radio at home.
Re: Do You Still Listen To The Radio? by hisgrace090: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
I hardly do. To me internet have taken over.
Re: Do You Still Listen To The Radio? by cassidy1996(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
yes oh! sometimes
Re: Do You Still Listen To The Radio? by Alejoc(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
I don't put it on by myself but when others do I listen and rarely do when I am in Lagos as one can get varieties as against my home state where options are few!
Re: Do You Still Listen To The Radio? by izzou(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin

Radios?

I love to listen radios, but I haven't done so in a long while sad. I mean, we can all get tired of our songs. But radios give us something fresh and unexpected most of the time

Love the programmes too.

My favorite stations? 102.3 Max FM, 97.3 Classic FM,
and some other though grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Listen To The Radio? by ijoka: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Listenining to 104.5 Empire Fm.
Re: Do You Still Listen To The Radio? by mrtomola(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yeah sometimes when I am broke i do listen to Radio grin
Re: Do You Still Listen To The Radio? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
I only listen to brilla fm just to hear sport updat... everymorninh. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Music: K Slim Ft. Dremo – Real Nigga / Best Alternatives To Publiseer / Our Company Encourages The Talented Ones…ugobest Global Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.