Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

How To Make Money On Gigbucks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money On Gigbucks (1400 Views)

3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Make Money On Telegram With This Easy Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Gigbucks by Wealthscheme: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Here we are, ready for another challenge to help us make money from home. As you know – we’re working our way through 365 days to earn an income from home. And today we’re gonna talk about GigBucks.com.

Some of you may have heard of Fiverr.com. It’s a site you can go to and be paid $5 for performing a task. Maybe it’s writing something, or making a video – there are so many different tasks that people offer. And they do them for $5. Which is all well and good – but ya know…. sometimes you have something to offer that might be worth more and SHOULD be worth more. But you’re stuck with just that $5 limit.

Gigbucks is a website where people online can go to offer “gigs” in exchange for cash. You can provide almost any service, as long as it’s internet based. Gigbucks differs from Fiverr and Tenrr in one important way: Unlike these sites that specify your price for you, Gigbucks allows you to set your own price.

You can sell your services for anywhere between $5 and $50. If you’re selling a relatively easy to deliver service, you could just sell it for $5. If you’re doing something more in depth, you can sell it for $50.

Gigbucks is a top popular micro jobs site in this world for freelancer, Gigbucks is not a scam, it’s a legit site no doubt about that, you can trust this site 100%, Personally i use this site some time and make some money.

GigBucks sets the pay scale from $5 to $50
With the pay increase of up to $50 – you can see where this can become a much more lucrative venture for your time and efforts. Maybe you’re someone that does genealogy or maybe you create logos – it’s wide open for all kinds of skills – and you can get paid more which makes those of us on the services end much happier.

There are many different categories of services – including writing, videos, programming, graphics and even silly stuff. Once you’ve decided what you’re going to offer – you can set up your profile (for free) and begin promoting it/you.

And if you decide there is a product you are wanting to sell – you can add shipping costs into your final cost to the seller. Almost like eBay in a way. So it’s made even easier for those wanting to sell an actual tangible item. Of course, many choose to sell something they can email or provide virtually. If it were me – that’s what I would do as well. I don’t want to have to mess with selling a product – I’d rather sell something I wrote or a report — but that’s because that’s what I am comfortable with. Others might have a lot of experience with selling products and finding wholesale items – even buying items in bulk.

https://tpc..com/safeframe/1-0-28/html/container.html

Know the trends and what’s hot – well, that might be even more profitable. This is what I love about sites like Fiverr.com and GigBucks.com – there are so many doors that can be opened to regular people when they have a medium like these sites to monetize their skills. After looking at a few profiles on the site – I see there are many successful sellers and they appear to be making ”
a nice income — they just figured out their niche and provided 100% customer service and now they have their money making business
online.

How Can This Be an Income?
Offer something worthwhile. Let’s start there. Maybe it’s super silly and unique. Maybe it’s something that really does take a trained effort or art – whatever you choose, once you start getting buyers, you’re little GigBucks business is going to live or die by feedback. Just like anything else. The more positive feedback you get – the more you’re going to see your business grow.
for more info visit
https://wealthscheme./2018/06/12/how-to-make-money-on-gigsbuck/

(1) (Reply)

Want To Change Career To Sales And Marketing / Graduate Engineers, Can You Work In A Bank? / We Can Be Of Help To You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.