Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Beware Of Harry Nate Tiemo, He Is A Fraudster! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Harry Nate Tiemo, He Is A Fraudster! (732 Views)

Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures / How A Fraudster Raped My Girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Harry Nate Tiemo, He Is A Fraudster! by mbustery: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

Don't fall victim to the guy whose picture is posted below, his full names are HARRY NATE TIEMO, he has address(es) listed in Lagos; he is a 419/fraudster. I work with a financial services company and this guy took a facility with forged documents; he is also known for many other fraud activities, he has defrauded both individuals and corporates.

If you have any information on his whereabout or if he has defrauded you or anyone/company you know, please PM me.

I will provide more information about him.

MOD, please help push to front page so we can stop this man from ruining more lives.

Thanks and stay woke!

Re: Beware Of Harry Nate Tiemo, He Is A Fraudster! by pafo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
You want it pushed to FP when there is no evidence of any wrongdoing so that he can be innocent and sue seun for defamation abi? You try!
Re: Beware Of Harry Nate Tiemo, He Is A Fraudster! by mbustery: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
If evidence is required, I will provide.
Every details I shared about him is true.

pafo:
You want it pushed to FP when there is no evidence of any wrongdoing so that he can be innocent and sue seun for defamation abi? You try!

(1) (Reply)

Another Yahoo-boy Nabbed For Trying To Use His Mother For Money Ritual / 54-year Old Man Fondles Breasts, Rapes 11-year Old Girl / Girl Commits Suicide Because Her Boyfriend left Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.