Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Friend Hand Shake While Writing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Hand Shake While Writing (662 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Hand Shake While Writing by Shopcheap: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Your experience and advice with therapy recommendation needed.

My very good friend need help to his health challenge.

He is a graduate with good grade
Work hard during his school days to achieve that.
Before his graduation he notice when ever he is writing in public public or prompt to write; he found out that his hand always shake and he has never taking it serious thinking it was because school tension and that such will resolved later days after he finish school. But unfortunately the hand shaking is getting worst and he find it difficult to control at the moment as this kept increasing and embarrassing him in public.
Making him look unserious or one who never acquired a degree.

He need solution to end this his mess and narrated the issue to me but before I give him feedback I want experience people or "Doctors" to give their view.
He is never a drug addict or a drunker.
He need public advice.
Please don't mind my "typo error" advice if you have.
Thanks in advance
Re: My Friend Hand Shake While Writing by Alejoc(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
I can imagine the social impact of that!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Hand Shake While Writing by Shopcheap: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Contributions and recommendations are needed to advice the fellow.
Re: My Friend Hand Shake While Writing by coolh3ad(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Your friend is just always nervous. There is nothing wrong with him. He feels everyone is always looking at him. He could be the very shy type. He needs to build his confidence. That's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Hand Shake While Writing by Shopcheap: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
coolh3ad:
Your friend is just always nervous. There is nothing wrong with him. He feels everyone is always looking at him. He could be the very shy type. He needs to build his confidence. That's all
Thanks dear,
Noted
Re: My Friend Hand Shake While Writing by coolh3ad(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shopcheap:

Thanks dear,
Noted

You are welcome Bro
Re: My Friend Hand Shake While Writing by lifenajeje(m): 5:50am On Jul 12, 2018
When it shakes can he stop it automatically

If he can get it to stop then he needs to stop being nervous.

He should see a neurologist if the hand starts and stop on its own
Re: My Friend Hand Shake While Writing by Shopcheap: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
lifenajeje:
When it shakes can he stop it automatically

If he can get it to stop then he needs to stop being nervous.

He should see a neurologist if the hand starts and stop on its own
According to him when it start shaking as he is writing and noticed, he intend taking courage to stop it but the shaking increase until he finished writing.

(1) (Reply)

VITEX Powder (chaste Tree) / Meet The Young Lady Who Gave Birth Without Knowing She Was Pregnant / Meganin Enlargement Tea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.