Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Those That Have Lost Mother.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those That Have Lost Mother.. (883 Views)

I Have Lost All Emotional Connection To My Mum / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Have Lost Mother.. by findingmyself18: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
I'm devastated

Life sees point to me as I have lost my mom

I was 23"*'she died of cancer
Re: Those That Have Lost Mother.. by delishpot: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sorry o. What you are feeling is normal. When I lost mine I thought I had no more reason to hussle. As in who will be proud of me when I bring home that good contract? who will dance for joy when I build that house? who will dance when my children start coming forth? Nothing had any meaning. To crown it all she was the only parent we had left cos dad had died a few years before. You know how you can help yourself? Ask yourself this question......If you have children today; and you die, would you want them to mourn and feel hopeless or would you smile at them from the spirit world and say stay strong, live life and don't weep like you have no hope? Think of what your mom would have told you if she had the opportunity to speak to you from beyond.
Re: Those That Have Lost Mother.. by findingmyself18: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
delishpot:
Sorry o. What you are feeling is normal. When I lost mine I thought I had no more reason to hussle. As in who will be proud of me when I bring home that good contract? who will dance for joy when I build that house? who will dance when my children start coming forth? Nothing had any meaning. To crown it all she was the only parent we had left cos dad had died a few years before. You know how you can help yourself? Ask yourself this question......If you have children today; and you die, would you want them to mourn and feel hopeless or would you smile at them from the spirit world and say stay strong, live life and don't weep like you have no hope? Think of what your mom would have told you if she had the opportunity to speak to you from beyond.

Thanks

I still have my dad
And brothers

How old where u when your parents died
R u still religious
Re: Those That Have Lost Mother.. by delishpot: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
findingmyself18:

Thanks

I still have my dad
And brothers

How old where u when your parents died
R u still religious

Not too much older than you. I lost faith after her death. For many years if you mention bible or Jesus or God around me, I will walk you out or walk myself out of that place. But I took the advice I gave you up there. My mother would have wanted me to put on a brave heart and handle affairs like she was there herself. Enjoy the time you have with your dad. be strong. I have regained my faith and I will tell my kids when they are old enough to understand that............. if anything happens to me, it is between me and my God, do not mourn me as if all hope is lost.
Re: Those That Have Lost Mother.. by ppeessuu: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
What a sad memory Aug 8 2005 lost d most treasured humain being
To me (my mother) if given a second chance to be reborn I would still want to come tru u not queen Elizabeth of England I loved u mom(rip). I was in my last semester final year at uni when I lost her. I missed her and I will always do till I die. I was her only son two sisters no Father. Dey called me oko iya ee .
Re: Those That Have Lost Mother.. by annayawchee: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
What to do bro? She left in a shocking way , she was just too strong and healthy to die but she died and it was hell on earth for me, cried my eyes out and it was not easy getting over her cos she was buried on the very day I turned 18..... I still wish she never left that early and young!
Re: Those That Have Lost Mother.. by hrykanu231(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
I lost mine 18th January this year, I just wished the world had ended. Heaven indeed tool an angel away. I still can't move on, hence I can't type much for fear of referring to her in past tense.
Re: Those That Have Lost Mother.. by ImaIma1(f): 12:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Terrible thing to lose a mum.

I lost mine Oct 2016.

I had my daughter Oct 2017...exactly one year...on the exact day my mum died.

So it is kind of a compensation for me. Especially as all my siblings call her "mummy"

1 Like

Re: Those That Have Lost Mother.. by Adino59(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2021
I lost my mum to same cancer early this year after surviving the first case, it recurred after a year, this time she couldn't defeat it. i just hated everything and everyone, nothing seemed to make a sense to me, i mean my mom was a devoted Christian and served God like her life depended on it but she left me just a week after I got the job she had always wanted me to have, i am gradually loosing my faith cause what's the point ?(I'm still trying to stay put). I wake up every morning to this pain but I mask it up with alot of smiles and banters. Every Feb 9th would always bore a hole in my heart

1 Like

Re: Those That Have Lost Mother.. by culf: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Look up to God, keep your head high and makes her proud. you're lucky you enjoyed her until your 23, some of us are not that lucky.
You will be fine, Go closer to God, you will be OK! hard luck for your lost.

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Lady Who Beat Up Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / What Is Your Opinion About This? / AEDC Prepaid Metering Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.