Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/18 (320 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/18 by dallyemmy: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/18 by dallyemmy: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Thank you, Father, for the hope, comfort and patience, that the revelation of your word, has brought to my life.

2.Thank you, Father, for your promise, never to leave nor forsake me, no matter, the situation, that l may find myself.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace, to abide in you, forever, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every plan of Satan to take me away from you, back into the world, be frustrated, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, fill me afresh to the brim with your comforter, the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let your rod and staff always, be a source of comfort and guidance to me, instead of pain, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, in the face of life's challenges, help me to find comfort, peace and hope, in your word, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, do not allow your word to depart from my mouth; empower me to meditate day and night, therein, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every spirit of journey weariness, and discouragement, in my life, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, renew my hope in you, and give me the strength and power, that will see me through, to my journey's end, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/07/18 by dallyemmy: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Tuesday, July 10, 2018) - THERE SHOULD BE NO GAP

1.I worship you, Lord Jesus, because you are able to preserve and keep those committed into your hands.

2.Thank you, Father, for your promise to have mercy and forgive, when we turn from our evil ways, and return to you.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of rebellion, betrayal, faithlessness, and apostasy, in my life, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every gap between me and my Lord Jesus be closed; let me never be a victim of any of the end time evil prophecies, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please grant me grace never to stray from You, in Jesus' Name.

7.Father, let me never be ashamed to be publicly identified with you, when it matters most, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, draw me nearer and give me the grace to maintain a close and righteous walk with you, on a daily basis, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me never fall away from faith or give heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of the devils, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, heal every inch of backsliding in my life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, please, preserve and uphold your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, without blemish or wrinkle, till the coming of Christ, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Yet A Christian. / Is Ileya Stated In The Quran And What Is Its Significant / Joy And Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.