|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,906,095 members, 7,005,438 topics. Date: Monday, 08 August 2022 at 02:33 AM
|Business Development And Social Media Marketing Intern Wanted In Lekki by remolisa: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2018|
We are Digital brokerage service and listing website allows co-working and serviced office providers to let their spaces, and potential tenants to find workspaces that meet their specifications. We need a Marketing & Digital Solutions Intern to work with the business owners to drive our growth targets.
You will be responsible for helping to create and execute social media campaigns that educate, inform and convert our target audience. You will have a creative flair and the ability to learn our voice and tell our story at fast pace.
Getting started, you will be tasked with identifying the key topics and trends in our industry. You will learn quickly how to attract and engage our target audience. As an important member of a fast-growing start-up, you will be expected to become an expert and thought-leader on your topics of choice.
In addition you will be responsible for:
• Managing social media channels and ensuring a consistent pulse of activity
• Plan and execute all web, SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Use new and proven ways to grow traffic to the platform
• Writing blog posts and articles for the platform
• Membership network management and user engagement
• Assist in organizing special brand events
• Assist in coordinating graphic assets and interact with creative agencies
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Collaborate with web development team to create and update web pages/e-commerce and optimize user experience
• Generate monthly reports on marketing campaign’s performance
• Working closely with the rest of the marketing to support product launches, press releases, events and field marketing
• Connecting with online influencer groups, websites and strategic partners to build co-marketing initiatives
• Staying abreast of the industry landscape and becoming a go-to source for the latest trends and debate
• 0-2 years marketing experience
• An impressive track record and experience of running previous marketing campaigns
• A natural writer with your own blog and social media following
• A critical eye for good relevant blog posts and articles on certain subject matter
Salary is N40,000 for 3 months.
send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48