Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (62766 Views)

Lagos PDP Names Disciplinary Members To Look Into Allegations, Impropriety / Three Northern Courts Turned Down Apapa’s Plots Against LP — Obiora Ifoh / Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
my own be say make dem just remove buhari dats all.

1 Like

Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by OfficialAPCNig: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
MrPolitics:
It's still safe for Ortom and Ahmed to defect. Their states are not committed to PMB and PDP is still very popular in their region
I think Tambuwal may be playing a dangerous game though. PMB is still very popular in NW and Sokoto meanwhile Tambuwal isn't much of a political force. He was pretty much handed his guber seat in 2015 through Wamakko and Buhari.
I don't think he has done anything special in Sokoto to help him win without those political juggernauts but we will see
Don't be deluded.

Shia moslems have large population there, Dasuki family is still a powerful force and Tambuwal is still the Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by Innograce: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ask him or her
Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by OttHin: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ok oooo...
Since I borrowed 200 from MTN last week, they keep sending me messages like recharge 200 and win 7 houses in Lekki
They think I don't have sense.

3 Likes

Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by kaliboi94(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Donald95:
Thieves Decamping and Recamping
They are thieves now but when the did same in 2014 for baba they were saint I guess

1 Like

Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by adecz: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Due to incompetence & nepotism
Buhari just squandered his immense
goodwill & destroyed the party.

He should just go.....quietly!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by oibrahim11: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
All in the name of getting ticket for 2019 election...... Politicians are moving from one party to another in other to retain their position.....
Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by NdiaraIGBO: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
adecz:
Due to incompetence & nepotism
Buhari just squandered his immense
goodwill & destroyed the party.

He should just go.....quietly!! undecided undecided undecided

Go and remove him.....coconut head
Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by crimeboss: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
springtech:
At this point, anything to uproot Buhari is fine by me.

It's official guys, Buhari is indeed a disaster.
Nothing is working under him.
A religious fanatic and highly tribalistic.
We are simply tired of Buhari, let's send him back to Daura come 2019.
No, he must land in jail for genocide.
Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by Billygee2u: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Donald95:
Thieves Decamping and Recamping
Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by yommygift15: 1:09am On Jul 10, 2018
you don't need to tell us about Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara state, his remote is rightly beside him, (Bukola saraki)
Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by CioAngels(f): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Political prostitutes, toying with the destine of Nigeria, may you all fail.
Re: Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) by justy15: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Ortom should better stick to his evil party cos he is a calamity of a governor who will dent PDP will his poor performance. Like Ortom, like bello dudes are two monumental failures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

127 Soldiers Resign From Nigerian Army / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back / Oil Bunkering Led To Okuama Killing Of 17 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.