Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,721 members, 7,862,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Made My First My Million At The Age Of 20- Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made My First My Million At The Age Of 20- Chika Ike (478 Views)

Drake Purchases Tupac's Self-designed Crown Ring For Over $1 Million At Auction / Zubby Michael Spends ₦8.5 Million At A Restaurant In Lagos / Mr Eazi Splashes ₦8 Million At A Club In Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made My First My Million At The Age Of 20- Chika Ike by splendid22(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Gorgeous Nigerian actress, filmmaker and Harvard trained entrepreneur, Chika Ike said she made her first million at the age of 20. Ike made this known at the unveiling of her new book titled ‘Boss Up’.

When asked about the inspiration behind the book, she said: ”I am a very private person but when you read this book, you read my truth, you read about my journey. Three years ago before my mum passed on, she was also an author and was aware of my unpublished book. She looked at me, held my hands and told me to tell my truth. I’m a very guarded person, my walls are up because life has thrown me so many curved balls; I brought down all my walls in this book, because the truth is we are on this earth to share and not just to take”.

In the course of the event, Ike said she made her first million at the age of 20, adding that acting that she has used her acting platform to open so many doors for herself.

“People talk about actresses and actors not being financially buoyant to have a certain lifestyle. Being an actor is a platform, when you are an actor you have series of good wills that comes into your life. I have always had an investment mentality. I made my first million at the age of 20".

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-made-first-million-age-20-chika-ike-2/

Re: I Made My First My Million At The Age Of 20- Chika Ike by pyyxxaro: 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Small gal with big Amadioha cool

(1) (Reply)

Be More Humble And Respectful- Modric Tells English Press / We Are Used To Presidents That Never Want To Go Away -jay-jay Okocha (video) / Sharp Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Fine Twitter Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.