Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi (1549 Views)

Solagberu Of Okesuna: The History Of First Yeroba Muslim Convert / Yeroba Muslim Silence And The Core Arrewa North Domination / To My Yeroba Muslims Brothers, Can Nnamdi Destroy Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by IsaAbubakar: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
what a crying shame

kemi is not even qualified to be ngozi's secretary cheesy

In a saner clime kemi should be teaching home economics to primary 3 pupils

see as men dey look am

that's why i love my people the northerners

we don't condone evil grin

Assalamualaikum my people

sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by OneCorner: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wat we will use afonja eye and see in dz naija.
Next is Fashola (mark my words)
They must come and beg d same way GTBank came begging us

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by clevvermind(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
It is the story of like father like daughter. Buhari is the father of scammers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by chymes0359(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by Sarkin: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
watch ass yoruba go blame the whole thing on igbos now...
Igbos are fighting us....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by Balyz: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
what a crying shame

kemi is not even qualified to be ngozi's secretary cheesy

In a saner clime kemi should be teaching home economics to primary 3 pupils

see as men dey look am

that's why i love my people the northerners

we don't condone evil grin

Assalamualaikum my people

sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
Oga bloody killer will you shut your mouth and stop posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by IsaAbubakar: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

they're already doing it

they're afraid of us the great northerners cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by IsaAbubakar: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
[s]
Balyz:
Oga bloody killer will you shut your mouth and stop posting rubbish
[/s]
my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

the dangwurugwu 1 of brinin kebbi
the famous Muslim scholar
ask of sheikh Abubakar Usman anytime you enter kebbi
I'm not a killer as you accused me of
Assalamualaikum bro

4 Likes

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by buharitill2023: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Both of them did not serve.

1 Like

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by Balyz: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

the dangwurugwu 1 of brinin kebbi
the famous Muslim scholar
ask of sheikh Abubakar Usman anytime you enter kebbi
I'm not a killer as you accused me of
Assalamualaikum bro
Shat up my friend. Your original moniker on this forum is bloody killer. I'm not new here

2 Likes

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by EternalTruths: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kemi, the substandard graduate can't be compared to a well trained graduate like Ngozi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by EternalTruths: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Balyz:
Shat up my friend. Your original moniker on this forum is bloody killer. I'm not new here

E pain am

Pain wan kill this one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by IsaAbubakar: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
[s]
Balyz:
[/s]
suit your damn self cool
Assalamualaikum bro

1 Like

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by Balyz: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

E pain am

Pain wan kill this one.
Oga wettin come be your own now?

1 Like

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
they're already doing it

they're afraid of us the great northerners cool

no worry....

Those guys love igbos so much that they always feel secure fighting igbos.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by IsaAbubakar: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

E pain am

Pain wan kill this one.
lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by els0nm0rali(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You must think everybody suffers from persecution complex like you guys. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by els0nm0rali(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
EternalTruths:
Kemi, the substandard graduate can't be compared to a well trained graduate like Ngozi

You mean the woman that ran Nigeria's economy to the ground?

2 Likes

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by anibi9674: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
how una go day compare tortoise car with range rover sport. iam not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
els0nm0rali:

You must think everybody suffers from persecution complex like you guys. Lol.

ur brother sunnysunny69 is already doing that....so stop laughing at ur ignorance.
Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by OfficialAPCNig: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Who is comparing an Oluwole Minister with Coordinator of the Economy.

2 Likes

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by els0nm0rali(m): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

ur brother sunnysunny69 is already doing that....so stop laughing at ur ignorance.

I've noticed that being a tribal bigot on Nairaland gives you joy and a sense of purpose in life.

Your antics here isn't going to bring Biafra any closer to realization.

Why don't you channel the same energy and resources to finding out the proper procedure for achieving your republic.

Hating on Yorubas and being obsessed about them is counter productive and a blatant waste of time and energy. They don't know you exist.

1 Like

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2018
els0nm0rali:

I've noticed that being a tribal bigot on Nairaland gives you joy and a sense of purpose in life.

Your antics here isn't going to bring Biafra any closer to realization.

Why don't you channel the same energy and resources to finding out the proper procedure for achieving your republic.

Hating on Yorubas and being obsessed about them is counter productive and a blatant waste of time and energy. They don't know you exist.

am a detribalised person but I hate evil

kemi stands for everything evil and fake.

1 Like

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by els0nm0rali(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

am a detribalised person but I hate evil

kemi stands for everything evil and fake.

Wow. You are also self deluded.

1 Like

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Wow. You are also self deluded.
thank u but doesn't changee the fact that she has olawole nysc cert.
Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by legendarystar: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

just negodu this one! whose voice is not even recognized in his street.. go and get a job fix ur life... all the ngozis, kemi etc u are calling are big shades over ur tiny Shadow

1 Like

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by legendarystar: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

just negodu this one! whose voice is not even recognized in his street.. go and get a job fix ur life... all the ngozis, kemi etc u are calling are big shades over ur tiny Shadow
Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by legendarystar: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by Mrojoshua(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Wat we will use afonja eye and see in dz naija.
Next is Fashola (mark my words)
They must come and beg d same way GTBank came begging us

There you go again. Stealing or corruption is not particular to any tribe.

1 Like

Re: And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi by IsaAbubakar: 4:01am On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
legendarystar:

just negodu this one!
whose voice is not even recognized
in his street..
go and get a job
fix ur life...
all the ngozis, kemi etc u are calling
are big shades over ur tiny Shadow
[/s]
claptrap

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built APC Secretariat Destroyed By Thugs In Rivers State. Photos / Senator Shehu Sani, Governor El-rufai Fight Over Party Primaries (photos) / Rivers State Apc Guber Primary Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.