Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

SCAM MEMBER ALERT!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SCAM MEMBER ALERT!!! (507 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM MEMBER ALERT!!! by CaptainCodes(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good afternoon,

FRAUD MEMBER ALERT!!!!

In a bid to buy some items from this member here.. nifemi120, I sent half the transaction money to the account.

Hoping that the goods get delivered to me... And when it does I will pay the balance.
Till date this woman have failed to deliver my order. It has been putting in lies upon lies.

I had since asked for a return of the money, all to no avail.

The details are with me.., her Facebook page is known, all the necessary documents I need to nail her is known.
Below is her phone number.

However, I am giving this as an opportunity for anyone who intends doing business.. please don't.

NIFEMI120 is a fraud!!!. Please, dont do business with the moniker. Plan on scamming nairalanders.

More revealing facts about this moniker to be posted soon, also i will be posting a recent chat with the moniker.

lalasticlala

Re: SCAM MEMBER ALERT!!! by els0nm0rali(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hmmm... Maybe she had a misfortune or an incident. If someone wants to dupe you they won't show their face or put up their number.

How about exercising a little patience.

How long ago was the transaction?
Re: SCAM MEMBER ALERT!!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
How much is involve in the business.. cool and how do you knw is a scammer.
Re: SCAM MEMBER ALERT!!! by Chubhie: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Iyanutisele.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Has 'big But Useless Manhood', Wife Tells Court / Which Business Is Lucrative In Minna Niger State / The Cuddle Blog: Pregnancy Diary 2 [first Trimester]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.